Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
simplyblessed said:
It depends...sometimes, SP2 are being handed by sponsors to Manitoba office in person eventhough the applicant have submitted online application. In this case, you may not receive an email confirmation that MPNP already got it.
But my sponsor submitted it Online. I should expect one right?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wgz808 said:
For online applicants? After the SP2 has been sent, do we suppose to received an email from MPNP that they received the SP2?

Thanks
MPNP seldom send acknowledgement letter that they have received the documents you have attached. So, i suggest that you email them, ask whether or not they have indeed received it. here is their email add, manitobasupporter@gov.mb.ca

Jun 6, 2013
Hi All

I am applying online under MPNP (distinct relative support).I am having some doubts-
1.My employer is not willing to provide experience letter as this is against company policy.Is this correct if I provide my role,job duties etc in a document and give employers reference details for verification?

2.We have to provide 6 months bank transaction details.Can funds also should be 6 months old or it can be a week or any?

3.For online application,do we need to attest documents?

It will be of great help for me.

mani.star

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June 2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
23 June 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hello Friends,
I have a a question related to my mom's name... Plz try to answer it.

my mom's name is spelled as Ramanjit Kaur in My passport, but her name is spelled as Ramanjeet Kaur in my other documents (academic all that).. my mother has not applied for her passport yet.. will this create a problem in my Mpnp application?

thanx in advance

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
wgz808 said:
For online applicants? After the SP2 has been sent, do we suppose to received an email from MPNP that they received the SP2?

Thanks
In some cases, they sent email to sponsor or applicant but it is not confirm, coz some one have received that email from mpnp and i had questioned this point earlier,

dont worry i ur sponsor didnt send sp2 than you will be informed, that is guaranteed.

Regards,

wgz808

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
Personal History
Nomination.....
Oct. 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 6, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my application
File Transfer...
April 11,2014
Med's Request
April 12,2014
Med's Done....
April 16,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
Thanks a lot newmanitoban & Kurt.. :)

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
wgz808 said:
But my sponsor submitted it Online. I should expect one right?
You are right, either you or your sponsor should receive one. If your sponsor haven't received anything either, you better send them an email as what kurt is suggesting...

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veronicaone said:
Hi ibad17, I got your message but the forum says 'You are not allowed to send personal messages'.
If you can give me your email address I'll answer your question.
Here is my email address. ibadali1@gmail.com

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news on General stream online applications. I haven't heard any positive news from them. Any of the GS online applicant who applied in Jan and received sponsor interview??

Badosky

Jun 7, 2013
I am highly interested at applying, I noticed that you guyz are quite conversant with the whole process. I am new and I am even yet to Write the IELTS test which I intend to write this month. But before I do, I would like to know if I am qualified to go ahead.

1. I am a Nigerian,
2. I studied Marketing (B.sc)
3. I work as a brand developer in a good registered firm (3yrs work experience)
4. My salary is given to me as Cheque so my account fluctuates and it's not well built, but can I provide a My step Mom financial statement, since she shares the same surname with me? But I can build a good account/financial statement before the period of LOA if its not compulsory to submit the financial strength along with the application (pls is it)
5. I have strong ties to Manitoba, a friend though not so close to me but close to my best friend is ready to be my sponsor (He was like provided it doesn't involve any form of risk) is it possible for me to view the way my form and his form would be like?
6. What's my chances for success? Don't wanna invest in vain!

Thanks in advance for a positive response

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibad17 said:
any news on General stream online applications. I haven't heard any positive news from them. Any of the GS online applicant who applied in Jan and received sponsor interview??
MPNP is still on the backlogs of GS. It is unlikely that they will process first the online GS apps this year than those who have submitted a mail application lastyear. Most of the LOA's are coming from May-July 2012 for GS and December - January 2013 for FS. ;D

Pain

Jun 6, 2013
P

Tweety05 said:
author=fogus-bogus

As I fill up the MPNP Online Application, there are more questions arises.. Please help guys to provide your inputs and thanks in advance for your replies..

I have a sponsor (General Stream) and yet to become 1 yr resident of Winnipeg this coming March 2013.
1. Is he qualified being a sponsor? (I plan to submit my MPNP online application also by March or April 2013 coz I'm still collecting documents specially the COE with JD)
Yes, he can be a sponsor soon as he becomes a resident of Manitoba for 1 year. You are right, apply in the month of March onwards.
2. Will my sponsor be asked of his financial stability, assets etc? (If I have more than the sufficient funds for family of 3). As far as I know, this will be asked if your sponsor will sign the form for supporting the applicant financially. But like in your case, you mentioned that you have enough settlement fund so, the sponsor should only provide the reqs like passport, manitoba health card...... He should also prove that he can support you by having a stable job, that he can offer you a place to live-in ....
3. According to MPNP kit, I will get more points if I proved that I will settle outside Winnipeg. Is it possible that my sponsor will be in Winnipeg and the location that I will select in Manitoba is outside Winnipeg?
Since you will be sponsored, the place where your sponsor lives in is your destination in Manitoba. So, it will be in Winnipeg and you can not claim points for it.

I have few more questions/clarifications on my mind... but let me clear all the above questions first..
Again Thanks in Advance for your replies..
Just post it here, don't hesitate.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
MPNP is still on the backlogs of GS. It is unlikely that they will process first the online GS apps this year than those who have submitted a mail application lastyear. Most of the LOA's are coming from May-July 2012 for GS and December - January 2013 for FS. ;D
then what was the use of online application for GS if they are processing on same time.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
gurmeet0729 said:
hi guys i want to update my timeline my sponsor got interview.....

MPNP Family Stream (online)
Applied on 5 feb 2013
AOR on 6 feb 2013
Sp2 submitted on 25 feb 2013
Additional Documents requested on 24 April 2013
Submitted on 28 April 2013
Sponsor Interview on 3 June 2013
LOA ...................................
Thanks for sharing. Your timeline has been added to the tracking sheet here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
mayoress said:
Thanks for sharing. Your timeline has been added to the tracking sheet here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc
Category........: PNP
App. Filed.......: 15-04-13
Got File#........: 16-04-13
Submit SP2......:30-04-13
IELTS .............:Already submitted

Kindly add me.

Regards,