+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2014 for FILIPINOS

sharonjoy

Dec 16, 2014
Hi yellow0412,

Thanks for ur reply. We are under family stream and the status of our online application, pls see below..

Application submitted
MPNP Application Status: Received

Your application has been submitted to the Government of Manitoba for consideration. If you have information you would like to update for your application, please do so below.
I need to Update my primary residence address
I need to Update my mailing address
I need to Update my phone numbers
I need to Update my marital status
I need to Add dependants
I need to Add documents

How is that? is our application still on screening or evaluation by the MPNP team for almost 5 months now?

Thank you.

---
Sha

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chicco said:
that's what's circulating, as early as jan 2 as i've seen in other threads and news from people i know who are in canada.
Is Manitoba considering EE this 2015? I've read immigration articles that Quebec is seriously considering it next year.

Majority ba sa thread na ito ay from Manitoba Support Stream? How many is the usual CAP allotment of this program?

desertguy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 February 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
29 December 2014
AOR Received.
13 June 2015
Med's Request
1 August 2015
Med's Done....
13 August 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
03 September 2015
Hi Admin,

Please update my timeline...interview today for me and my sponsor...

PRAY not only because you need something but because you have a lot to thank GOD for!!!!To God be the glory

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon...

keila

Sep 26, 2014
Hello po,

ask ko lang po if you are in CIC stage, do you need all your photocopied docs be notarized before submission sa CIO po? naconfuse lang po ako...hope someone would respond to this query...thanks!

nongv07

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
keila said:
Hello po,

ask ko lang po if you are in CIC stage, do you need all your photocopied docs be notarized before submission sa CIO po? naconfuse lang po ako...hope someone would respond to this query...thanks!
no.dn klngan ipanotarized.just follow kng ano ns checklist..

sharonjoy

Dec 16, 2014
Hi Admin,

Please include me in your monitoring sheet, kindly see below for information.

Name : Sharon Joy
Stream : FS
SAP : 79
Intended Occupation : Network/IT Engineer
App. Filed : 07-30-2014
Manitoba File No. : 07-30-2014
Doc's Req/Submitted SP2 : 07-30-2014
AOR Received : 08-05-2014
App. Status : Received
Sponsor Interview : no news yet

Thank you very much :)

nursem70

Nov 16, 2013
Hi to all!
Pls help me with my confusion. Will I fall under family stream OR general stream if our first cousin submitted her settlement plan 2 for us. Pls advise

Thank you and God bless us all

dreamertin

Sep 25, 2013
nursem70 said:
Hi to all!
Pls help me with my confusion. Will I fall under family stream OR general stream if our first cousin submitted her settlement plan 2 for us. Pls advise

Thank you and God bless us all
you are under family stream :)

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Pls.include my nephews timeline

Online application-Jan. 14, 2014
AOR. Jan. 15, 2014
Settlement P2 recived-Jan.16, 2014
SP2 sent by sponsor- Jan. 22, 2014
Status "pending application- Dec. 16, 2014
Sponsor interviewed- Dec. 18, 2014
Applicant interviewed-Dec. 19, 2014
Status "assessment in process"-Dec. 21, 2014

kslmtn

Dec 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

If there's someone here who could answer my questions, I would really really appreciate it. :)

I am living here in Manitoba and I am planning to file an application for my parents ( my dad being the principal applicant) under the MPNP General Stream category. He's currently 55 y.o. and works as an Asst. Manager. He's been working for the same company for almost 26 years now. He already took the IELTS and got a CLB 7 mark. We computed his assessment points and got a total of 72 points.

My questions are:

1.) Can he still apply under the MPNP-GS given that he is already 55 y.o.?
2.) Does he need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)? Cause I know that the Federal skilled workers need that but I am really not sure if it is also required for MPNP applicants.

I really hope to hear from anyone of you..

Thanks in advance! :)

Shoot MacMahoon

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Doc's Request.
18-03-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
kslmtn said:
Hello guys,

If there's someone here who could answer my questions, I would really really appreciate it. :)

I am living here in Manitoba and I am planning to file an application for my parents ( my dad being the principal applicant) under the MPNP General Stream category. He's currently 55 y.o. and works as an Asst. Manager. He's been working for the same company for almost 26 years now. He already took the IELTS and got a CLB 7 mark. We computed his assessment points and got a total of 72 points.

My questions are:

2.) Does he need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)? Cause I know that the Federal skilled workers need that but I am really not sure if it is also required for MPNP applicants.

@kslmtn
As long as he satisfied all the requirements in MPNP it would be fine. Take note that the assessment will be base on the merit of individual applicant. They will nominate first the strongest candidates. You may start building his online profile application, in that way he is ready in the upcoming opening of 2015 intake.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
kslmtn said:
Hello guys,

My questions are:

Hi,

MPNP assesses an application on the following factors:
-Language
-Education
-Adaptability/Connection

As for your dad, I cannot say for sure. But let me share the case of my aunt. she was 55 when she applied but 56 when her file was processed (2013). But she got 0 points in age. Her application was denied. This is the content (part only) of the letter:

Dear Ms XXXXX: File #: XXXX

We are writing with reference to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). Your application has been reviewed and assessed according to program criteria, as indicated below. We regret to inform you that your application does not meet the requirements of the program, as described in our application guidelines.

Selection factors
-Age 0pts
-Education 20pts
-Work Experience 16pts
-Language 7pts
-Adaptability 12pts

Assessment Recommendation (Approval Requires "YES" for ALL Factors)
-Applicant is eligible to apply to MPNP YES
-Applicant has sufficient point for consideration (55+) YES
-Applicant has satisfactorily demonstrated sufficient funds YES
-Applicant has satisfactorily demonstrated the ability and NO
intent to establish successfully in Manitoba and there
were no retention issues identified

Reasons:
Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.com clearly indicate that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if the program officer is not satisfied that the applicant meets the MPNP criteria. Specifically, you were not able to demonstrate long term potential for contribution to the labour market in Manitoba and therefore, you were not able to demonstrate a strong potential for successful settlement as an economic immigrant. As a result, your application for nomination by the province of Manitoba cannot be approved.

RECOMMENDATION: Not to Nominate

> But each case is different. Your dad may still apply for MPNP but if the outcome is the same as my aunts', I suggest you bring him to MB through another stream. I dont know what that is, i guess it's super visa for parents (CIC stage). That's what my friend did to bring her parents to Vancouver. Parents stayed for 2 years, went back to Philippines after that, then went back there again.

Hope that helps