05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
RAC1987 said:
As I leave our home last Tuesday, to attend our 2 days youth camp out of town, I am expectant to receive emails from MPNP when I got back. But to my dismay, as my Yahoo mail windows pops up (It always does when I open the computer, I set it that way automatically. :D ), still no new message.
I thought all my emails were put to trash by MPNP because this morning still no email notifications despite all my inquiries to them last week.
But when I open my messages, I noticed that I have a spam message and when I opened it. Whaallaaa...

The message states:

Good morning :

Please be advised that the results (original paperwork) to your MPNP application were mailed to you on May 3, 2013. If you have not received this envelope within 4-5 weeks, we would be happy to help your out at that time. Thank you and good luck.

(Name of MPNP Officer)
Immigration Promotion and Recruitment Branch
(email of MPNP officer)

Well I need to wait some few more days but at least I know now when should I expect it to come. It is now May 9, six days have passed 3-4 weeks more. :)
Blessed God for all the happenings to our lives. He is faithful all the time... :)
Congrats! For sure, it's an LOA! ;D ;D ;D. Based on your infos, MPNP is still working at the rate of 120 days (to LOA) with consideration on having so much non-working days towards late December and early January. Good...however my heart bleeds for those GS applicants whose agonizing wait is not yet over.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAC1987 said:
As I leave our home last Tuesday, to attend our 2 days youth camp out of town, I am expectant to receive emails from MPNP when I got back. But to my dismay, as my Yahoo mail windows pops up (It always does when I open the computer, I set it that way automatically. :D ), still no new message.
I thought all my emails were put to trash by MPNP because this morning still no email notifications despite all my inquiries to them last week.
But when I open my messages, I noticed that I have a spam message and when I opened it. Whaallaaa...

The message states:

Good morning :

Please be advised that the results (original paperwork) to your MPNP application were mailed to you on May 3, 2013. If you have not received this envelope within 4-5 weeks, we would be happy to help your out at that time. Thank you and good luck.

(Name of MPNP Officer)
(email of MPNP officer)

Well I need to wait some few more days but at least I know now when should I expect it to come. It is now May 9, six days have passed 3-4 weeks more. :)
Blessed God for all the happenings to our lives. He is faithful all the time... :)
Congrats, that is definitely LOA.

Can you please tell me what is the MPNP's email address you have used. P. Thanks.

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Please update my timeline:
MR and RPRF : April 04
Medicals done: April 08
RPRF paid : April 16

Still, no update on e-cas...
Sad but we have to wait for God's perfect time.
Good luck to us.

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
meri3ann3 said:
Hi Rac, sorry she cant remember the name but it was a male interviewer and the interview lasted around 10 minutes.
Hi.. I remembered my sponsor told me her interviewer was a woman..

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
RAC1987 said:

The message states:

Good morning :

(Name of MPNP Officer)
(email of MPNP officer)

Hi! Did you sent an email to them regarding your loa? If yes, what's the email address. Do you think i can also send them an inquiry? I really want to know if my loa is out already or not.. :( hope you can help and assist me with this., thanks so much

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
RAC1987 said:

The message states:

Good morning :

(Name of MPNP Officer)
(email of MPNP officer)

Your LOA is really on it's way to give you joy :)

The MPNP Program Officer who wrote you the letter most probably is the officer who interviewed your sponsor. Have you asked the name of the officer to your sponsor?

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAC1987 said:

The message states:

Good morning :

(Name of MPNP Officer)
(email of MPNP officer)

Wow...congrats mate. To receive such email is have amazing feelings . Hope in House those are waiting long enough they will feel this soon.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
meri3ann3 said:
Sharing with you the good news! My sponsor received my LOA today! Yahooooo!
(Date of approval: April 30, 2013)

Thanks be to God and to everyone here :)
On to the next step! :)

hi meri3ann3, all,

do the sponsor always being notified for the LOA? or it is directly sent to the applicant through mail?
im worried because i am going abroad (work related) for 7 days. i am expecting to receive my LOA anytime now. if they deliver the letter without me, are they going to return it back to sender? this is the reason why it is very important for me to know if there are other ways for me to know if i already have the LOA? thanks

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramcal said:
hi meri3ann3, all,

do the sponsor always being notified for the LOA? or it is directly sent to the applicant through mail?
im worried because i am going abroad (work related) for 7 days. i am expecting to receive my LOA anytime now. if they deliver the letter without me, are they going to return it back to sender? this is the reason why it is very important for me to know if there are other ways for me to know if i already have the LOA? thanks
Well in my case they sent me direct LOA. They didnt inform my sponsor for the same.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
:( thanks for your response...did the messenger ask you to sign your name as a proof of receiving the letter? i might authorize our village security to receive it on my behalf? :-\

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramcal said:
:( thanks for your response...did the messenger ask you to sign your name as a proof of receiving the letter? i might authorize our village security to receive it on my behalf? :-\
No they didnt but in case if they ask then anyone from home can sign and receive that.

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
ramcal said:
hi meri3ann3, all,

Well the sponsor was not just notified they actually received the LOA (mail). It depends on where is your mailing address. If your mailing address is your sponsor's address then they will receive your LOA. If you put your home address as your mailing address then you will receive the LOA and they will not received any notification.

Rh3ia,
I don't inquire about my status. I just realized that my mailing address is my address here in the Phils and I wanted to change it to the address of my sponsor in Canada. Because when if it is addressed to your sponsor they'll received the LOA approx 10 days from the date of their decision while if your home address is your mailing address it will take 4-5 weeks which is much longer.

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
RAC1987 said:
Well the sponsor was not just notified they actually received the LOA (mail). It depends on where is your mailing address. If your mailing address is your sponsor's address then they will receive your LOA. If you put your home address as your mailing address then you will receive the LOA and they will not received any notification.

Rh3ia,
I don't inquire about my status. I just realized that my mailing address is my address here in the Phils and I wanted to change it to the address of my sponsor in Canada. Because when if it is addressed to your sponsor they'll received the LOA approx 10 days from the date of their decision while if your home address is your mailing address it will take 4-5 weeks which is much longer.
Hi RAC! You mean you try to change your mailing address that's why they send you that email? I dont remember what address i put as my mailing address. Do you have any idea on how i can check it? Thanks so much..