+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
ad123164 said:
May I ask what MAILING ADDRESS you put in your application? In my case, it took them 10 days to decide. Sponsor was interviewed on Feb. 5, LOA is dated Feb. 15. My sponsor received it Feb. 28. My Sponsor send it to me and finally received on March 5. Therefore, don't worry too much. Wait for sometime...perhaps another two weeks more.
thanks ad123164 .

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
gsingh4477 said:
anybody there to sovlve my problem.................
2 weeks ago I made an inquiry about the General stream applications, they replied and saying that they were processing all applications for the month of October. So Until now November applicants are still waiting for the updates.

August to October applicants some of their sponsors were interviewed already and some of them received their LOA. Lets pray to our God to expand our patience and time will come for us. He never fails those who have faith in him.

HTH.

adee21

Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Nomination.....
25-09-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014 CIO
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
5-08-2014
pari mannitoba said:
thanks dear my address is uk .m worried coz they interview me as well .m scares about result.
Hi,

With me same my sponsor interviewed 15th Feb, but i never received Approval Letter.My address is

UK.Don't know what to do now, the thing worries me more is my connection in Manitoba have sposonsor

two of us he was interviewed at same time,but one of us have got his approval letter on 15th of March

for me nothing so far.

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
adee21 said:
Hi,

With me same my sponsor interviewed 15th Feb, but i never received Approval Letter.My address is

UK.Don't know what to do now, the thing worries me more is my connection in Manitoba have sposonsor

two of us he was interviewed at same time,but one of us have got his approval letter on 15th of March

for me nothing so far.
Hi dear,,,
U may call the provincial office where u submitted ur application.
You will definitely get the response.
Regards

adee21

Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Nomination.....
25-09-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014 CIO
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
5-08-2014
victory123 said:
Hi dear,,,
U may call the provincial office where u submitted ur application.
You will definitely get the response.
Regards
I did but the women she just replied me we do not give any statics on the phone.I emailed them a week before but no reply yet.

Can you please provide me phone numbers and email. I used the one on my AOR.

Thanks

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application

Hi itguy29,
In my case, i have only received my aor last feb4 but until now my sponsor haven't been interviewed yet..... just like Honey08.
File submitted by my sponsor in mpnp office last june2012.
After aor, how many weeks or months do we have to wait for an interview, do you have an idea?

As you've said, they are now processing applications of september and october2012...... waaahhhhh huhuhu how about us, we are june 2012 applicants. Are we forgotten already?:'(

Dont know exactly Mpnp's basis and ways of processing. Processing times are inconsistent.
Who are handling the applications made on-hand?
I know that they are prioritizing the on-LINE applicants who have just submitted recently.

Do we have to send mail to mpnp?

Thanks...

itguy29 said:
2 weeks ago I made an inquiry about the General stream applications, they replied and saying that they were processing all applications for the month of October. So Until now November applicants are still waiting for the updates.

August to October applicants some of their sponsors were interviewed already and some of them received their LOA. Lets pray to our God to expand our patience and time will come for us. He never fails those who have faith in him.

HTH.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:

HTH.
Hi itguy29
One of my friend is facing same problem. He has applied in general stream.

He got file number by August 2 2012 with saying additional documents including IELTS. He has bachelor degree and he scored in IELTS 4.5. He has more than 18 yrs experience. This is all information about him.
He had sent all documents by 30 Oct 2012 and after that there is no sponsor interview held nor he got interview call. Its been 5 months he didnt get LOA.

Guys please share your views in this case. We really need your suggestions.

Regards

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
mushie2182 said:

Hi itguy29,
In my case, i have only received my aor last feb4 but until now my sponsor haven't been interviewed yet..... just like Honey08.
File submitted by my sponsor in mpnp office last june2012.
After aor, how many weeks or months do we have to wait for an interview, do you have an idea?

It depends to the assessor of your documents, if you will check our tracking sheet, you should have your LOA already, because most of our friends here have their LOA and AOR from the time they submitted their applications, but as of now I haven't heard any news from other friends here about LOA or AOR these past 2nd,3rd and last week of march, maybe they are preparing the new changes in the Stream program, and also they were having long weekends now because good friday is considered holiday to them.

As you've said, they are now processing applications of september and october2012...... waaahhhhh huhuhu how about us, we are june 2012 applicants. Are we forgotten already?:'(

I said that because that Is what I have seen from the shared information of our colleagues and also from the inquiry that I have done last first week of march. Have you tried to email them about your application? that you are worrying about the current situation that you have.. One person gave me an advice that, If you want to inform the MPNP you should ask them in (polite, respect and awareness and something that will make them see that you have a 200% perseverance)..we should give them time for a while maybe after April fools day there would be many good news to come for us.

Dont know exactly Mpnp's basis and ways of processing. Processing times are inconsistent.
Who are handling the applications made on-hand?
I know that they are prioritizing the on-LINE applicants who have just submitted recently.

Applicants who submitted their application last december up to present I haven't heard any news from them also.
Do we have to send mail to mpnp?

How many times did you inquire about your application to MPNP??.. Maybe you should try to contact them using a dummy email inquiring about the application status for June 2012 applicants so that it will not cause jeopardy or any problem on your side, stating to them that there are still june applicants waiting for an updates coming from the,, and give them an Idea that there are still some application that are not yet being processed by them.

Thanks...

Hope it helps yah!.. lets pray and never lose hope time will come for us.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
dipanchokshi said:
Hi itguy29
One of my friend is facing same problem. He has applied in general stream.

He got file number by August 2 2012 with saying additional documents including IELTS. He has bachelor degree and he scored in IELTS 4.5. He has more than 18 yrs experience. This is all information about him.
He had sent all documents by 30 Oct 2012 and after that there is no sponsor interview held nor he got interview call. Its been 5 months he didnt get LOA.

Guys please share your views in this case. We really need your suggestions.

Regards

when is your friend submitted his applications? I shared some information about mushie regarding his problem. as of now I haven't heard any news from MPNP because maybe they are quite busy in preparing the implementation of the new program, lets just wait after april fools day.. or once they have implemented the new program, recently they became slow in processing the backlogs for 2012 applicants. lets just keep our fingers cross and pray for positive news next month.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:

when is your friend submitted his applications? I shared some information about mushie regarding his problem. as of now I haven't heard any news from MPNP because maybe they are quite busy in preparing the implementation of the new program, lets just wait after april fools day.. or once they have implemented the new program, recently they became slow in processing the backlogs for 2012 applicants. lets just keep our fingers cross and pray for positive news next month.
Great to hear so fast. Well he had submitted file on 24th April 2012. After that he got file number in August 2 2012. Moreover does he need 52 points for eligibility ?
Please share your comments by reading previous one too.
Thanks mate

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
dipanchokshi said:
Great to hear so fast. Well he had submitted file on 24th April 2012. After that he got file number in August 2 2012. Moreover does he need 52 points for eligibility ?
Please share your comments by reading previous one too.
Thanks mate
Maybe you can try to email them using a dummy account so that it will not cause problem on your side, as what they have said on their website as much as possible avoid asking about the status of applications as they are not giving it online and it may cause future delays,

on my side the purpose of the dummy email is to inform them that there are still some applicants waiting for an updates on their applications and those who submitted their applications during 1st and 2nd quarter of 2012 and not yet received any feedback from them.

This is the only thing you can do If you emailed them already, or if this is your first time to inform them, I think its not a bad idea to inform them and show to them your sincerity, polite messages, something that will attract their attentions to look after your applications.

;D

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:
Maybe you can try to email them using a dummy account so that it will not cause problem on your side, as what they have said on their website as much as possible avoid asking about the status of applications as they are not giving it online and it may cause future delays,

on my side the purpose of the dummy email is to inform them that there are still some applicants waiting for an updates on their applications and those who submitted their applications during 1st and 2nd quarter of 2012 and not yet received any feedback from them.

This is the only thing you can do If you emailed them already, or this is your first time to inform them, I think its not a bad idea to inform them and show to them your sincerity, polite messages, something that will attract their attentions to look after your applications.

;D
Thanks mate. I guess thats better idea. I appreciate your time.

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
I have applied for MPNP under General Stream in DECEMBER 2012 and IELTS SUBMITTED IN JANUARY 2013 but did not recieved any information regarding my application status from concerning authorities. Even i have not recieved the acknowledge letter till date. Could anyone tell me how much time is required for the processing of application?