Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Hi To All,

Good Day,

As for the recent updates please see the message below of the MPNP officer for the GS applicants. For those who applied in August expect guys to have your AOR soon, and for October, November and December let's keep our fingers cross that they will process our documents soon.

Dear Paulo,

With respect to your inquiry, please be advised that as of today, we are just entering applications we received in September 2012. We will mail a letter to you which includes your file number once your application has been entered on our database.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Hope this help to everyone.

onin_10

Feb 25, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Hello there.

You will not be eligible to apply under Family Stream since your supporter will be your father's cousin, which is considered as distant relative. Family Stream only includes if your supporter is yiur parents, siblings, Aunt and uncle (siblings of your parents) and your first cousins. You will be able to apply under General Stream via online as well however mentioning that you have only less than 2 years experience may not reached 55 points, which is the eligibility score. But for us to be sure, please visit MPNP and have your scores be evaluated. If am correct you can just wait for the time that you will reached the 55 points. I hope this helps.

hello there,

thank you very much for the information, for that reason, should i be focusing now in the requirements for the general stream? actually it came across my mind, that i would fall for that category, i did try the pointing system, which i just indicated 1 year for the fulltime work experience. I got 56 points. I am just a bit confused because my uncle told me to apply for hte family stream. but then again, just to be sure, i prepared for both categories, for fmily and general stream. Luckily both now processes online application is that right?

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
onin_10 said:
hello there,

thank you very much for the information, for that reason, should i be focusing now in the requirements for the general stream? actually it came across my mind, that i would fall for that category, i did try the pointing system, which i just indicated 1 year for the fulltime work experience. I got 56 points. I am just a bit confused because my uncle told me to apply for hte family stream. but then again, just to be sure, i prepared for both categories, for fmily and general stream. Luckily both now processes online application is that right?
Hi Onin,

Yes, the GS online application was implemented a month ago, so if you are definitely sure about your score, there's no harm to try, and also it is indicated on the website of mpnp, those who have a current work will have also the advantage.

HTH

onin_10

Feb 25, 2013
itguy29 said:
Hi To All,

Good Day,

As for the recent updates please see the message below of the MPNP officer for the GS applicants. For those who applied in August expect guys to have your AOR soon, and for October, November and December let's keep our fingers cross that they will process our documents soon.

Dear Paulo,

With respect to your inquiry, please be advised that as of today, we are just entering applications we received in September 2012. We will mail a letter to you which includes your file number once your application has been entered on our database.

Sincerely,

Hi Itguys,

i learned that now, even for gnereal stream apllication, they are processing online . will this change the time frame for new applications done online for general stream?

onin_10

Feb 25, 2013
itguy29 said:
Hi Onin,

Yes, the GS online application was implemented a month ago, so if you are definitely sure about your score, there's no harm to try, and also it is indicated on the website of mpnp, those who have a current work will have also the advantage.

HTH
Hi itguy,

i am very thankful for all information i get form the site. :)
Having said the above reply, are you suggesting me to log in and apply now for the GS? actually now i am in the process of saving for my assets (bank history) as a requirement for the funds.
And currently im in my 1year 7months(and counting :)) fulltime work in the company,

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi All,

Is there a way to track our PR application status using the file number mentioned in the AOR.
Also not able to track the application progress for the Newdelhi Visa office.Does any one know the last medical been sent and for which month it is

Regards
Krishna

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Hello there.

You will not be eligible to apply under Family Stream since your supporter will be your father's cousin, which is considered as distant relative. Family Stream only includes if your supporter is yiur parents, siblings, Aunt and uncle (siblings of your parents) and your first cousins. You will be able to apply under General Stream via online as well however mentioning that you have only less than 2 years experience may not reached 55 points, which is the eligibility score. But for us to be sure, please visit MPNP and have your scores be evaluated. If am correct you can just wait for the time that you will reached the 55 points. I hope this helps.
Hi dear and everyone please how is the 55 points arrived at? Also if one has a 2 YR diploma certificate, have worked for five years and scores overall 5 in ielts would the person meet up with the 55 points? Cheers

Vikpreet

Jan 11, 2013
Krishnasvmohan said:
Hi All,

Is there a way to track our PR application status using the file number mentioned in the AOR.
Also not able to track the application progress for the Newdelhi Visa office.Does any one know the last medical been sent and for which month it is

Regards
Krishna
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
Click on the above link and fill ur details.. U'll b able to check ur aplication status

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
onin_10 said:
Hi itguy,

i am very thankful for all information i get form the site. :)
Having said the above reply, are you suggesting me to log in and apply now for the GS? actually now i am in the process of saving for my assets (bank history) as a requirement for the funds.
And currently im in my 1year 7months(and counting :)) fulltime work in the company,
Hi Onin,

based on the information I have read, they only required 55 point in the point grid section of Eligibility, so If you think that you have enough score try it, but I would suggest that you get a second opinion to the seniors here as they were well experienced regarding your concern.

this is what mentioned on the required experience skills in the Family steam; to have a minimum of 2 years full time work experience for the past 5 years.
this is what mentioned on the required on the GS category: you will earn 2 points for every 6 months uninterrupted full time employment. It was not mentioned there the minimum requirement like in Family stream. so you can count the number of points you will have if you based on your work experience. (based from your message you already have 18months which is equivalent to 6 points if you have a continuous employment and add it to your point grid.)

If you really want to make sure, try to download the MPNP guide mail for GS all details are indicated there.
HTH

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onin_10 said:
hello there,

Hi Onin_10,

Your uncle must not be updated with the policy of MPNP. You are only qualified under General Stream. Yes, There is already online service for all streams (totally good news) please do double check your score and make sure it is equal or above 55 points or else you will be rejected.

Here is the link and click the 4th category "have a settlement plan supported by a friend or relative established in Manitoba and be assessed at least 55 on our Points Grid "http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/

All the best! just ask questions if you seek help. ;D

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:
Hi To All,

Good Day,

Dear Paulo,

Sincerely,

Thanks brother!

onin_10

Feb 25, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Hi Onin_10,

Your uncle must not be updated with the policy of MPNP. You are only qualified under General Stream. Yes, There is already online service for all streams (totally good news) please do double check your score and make sure it is equal or above 55 points or else you will be rejected.

Here is the link and click the 4th category "have a settlement plan supported by a friend or relative established in Manitoba and be assessed at least 55 on our Points Grid
All the best! just ask questions if you seek help. ;D

HI Kurt,
Thank you very much!
For that reason, i should now befocusing my application for GS rather than the family stream. And also, having said that, i wont have to wait for my 2 years here in work because in GS they do not required solid 2 years. Thank you very much,

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onin_10 said:
HI Kurt,
Thank you very much!
For that reason, i should now befocusing my application for GS rather than the family stream. And also, having said that, i wont have to wait for my 2 years here in work because in GS they do not required solid 2 years. Thank you very much,

Yes. Goodluck! Work on your documents and apply! ;D Anytime Onin_10!

onin_10

Feb 25, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Yes. Goodluck! Work on your documents and apply! ;D Anytime Onin_10!
Thank you again. Im very lucky i have you guys here to assists me with my application. thank you! another thing, being my sponsor as my father's 1st cousin, can i indicate in the pointing system as close relative . being my uncle really close to me? :)