Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Not yet.. eagerly waiting for that day.. do you know why it is taking longer time' ? My status shows application received
mine takes 5months. it will be change to status to assessment then thats the time they are processing your application around 30days you willl receive you nomination.

sagarkhullar

Jun 2, 2024
mine takes 5months. it will be change to status to assessment then thats the time they are processing your application around 30days you willl receive you nomination.
thank you alot for the information it really clears some my doubts and lesser the levels of my anxiety. Are you sure that it takes minimum 5months? And it's my 5th month going on I have submitted file in feb2024

malihakhan8

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I’m in a critical situation and need some advice.

I’ve completed my diploma and am eligible for a three-year open work permit in Winnipeg. I’m also eligible to apply for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). However, I accidentally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) for the MPNP before completing six months of full-time work. I submitted my EOI in May and have received an email requesting additional documents. Since my application is under review, I’m considering withdrawing it and reapplying because I might be rejected for not meeting the six-month work requirement.

benood

Aug 2, 2024
File submitted on September 8 2023
Still shows received

Who else is here from August September ?
File submitted on September 6 2023, and it’s still show received. I written twice but the response is 9 to 12 months processing time. Any other advice please?

sagarkhullar

Jun 2, 2024
File submitted on September 6 2023, and it’s still show received. I written twice but the response is 9 to 12 months processing time. Any other advice please?
SWO? Do you know any specific reason why they are taking longer? I have applied in the rural province of Thompson. Do they pick up files by specific areas or in order of submission date?

Last edited:

Orėėėėė

Aug 3, 2024
Manitoba is really having some man force issues and first they are targeting for the candidate whose work permit is about to end. Now a days processing time for nomination is 6+ months announced officially. However, it is taking more than 7/8 months. Now they are processing Aug/Sep applicants.
There is a watsapp group if you guys want to join to get the latest update.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CDY3hvKWsC47SbNXe9HsaY
I tried to join your group but I can’t find it on my list do you know what month they are handling now?

kushwaha

Apr 2, 2024
I tried to join your group but I can’t find it on my list do you know what month they are handling now?
We are not approving any new members in the group as a lot of spammers are joining as a new member and sending Stock messages. Please let me know your name and last 4 digit of your number. I will approve you in the group.

Orėėėėė

Aug 3, 2024
We are not approving any new members in the group as a lot of spammers are joining as a new member and sending Stock messages. Please let me know your name and last 4 digit of your number. I will approve you in the group.
Oh ok. Its Oreoluwa 6144

Jul 28, 2023
hi, can you add me in the group. My number ends with 9761 and name is Robin

Reactions: kushwaha

SmarWest

Aug 8, 2024
Manitoba is really having some man force issues and first they are targeting for the candidate whose work permit is about to end. Now a days processing time for nomination is 6+ months announced officially. However, it is taking more than 7/8 months. Now they are processing Aug/Sep applicants.

SmarWest

Aug 8, 2024
Could please add me to the group…last four digits is 0568