+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving POF from an account to another

Mboum

May 25, 2019
I am currently in Malaysia and I will be relocating back to my country of origin in 2 months I have submitted my PR application, 4 months ago I used my savings in Malaysia for POF, which is in my account here. Due to end of work permit in Malaysia, i will have to relocate back to my country of origin. Is it possible for me to transfer the money to my country of origin bank account? and somehow notify ircc?

I know that its not advisable to move the money once the application is submitted but i have no choice but to relocate from

SamtoCanada

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I am currently in Malaysia and I will be relocating back to my country of origin in 2 months I have submitted my PR application, 4 months ago I used my savings in Malaysia for POF, which is in my account here. Due to end of work permit in Malaysia, i will have to relocate back to my country of origin. Is it possible for me to transfer the money to my country of origin bank account? and somehow notify ircc?

I know that its not advisable to move the money once the application is submitted but i have no choice but to relocate from
Hey buddy, so what did you end up doing?