+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moveing to canada with my canadian wife and kid but i have a crimanil record

ireland

Jun 6, 2010
hi there i have a very serious problem here . ok 5 years ago i went to canada for a 6 month visit stay to canada from ireland and i lied to canadian costums that i have no crimanil record in witch i do have i have 4 drunken and disorderly chardges and a drinking in public fine . they were all for being drunk in a public place and makeing a fool of myself and i got all fines on all of them and i got no time in prison becuse there not serious . well costoms let me go on threw and i stayed for my 6 months and returned home when the 6 months were over .i then applied for a year long working holiyday visa and i lied and ticked the box and said no i dont have any crimanil record and i got my visa and went to canada for the year and meet my canadian girlfriend and at the end of my stay she come home with me and we set up a life in ireland and we got married and now have a 2 year old son . well my wife has lost here job here in ireland and is depressed and she misses her family and canada so much and i dont blame the poor girl becuse ireland has realy hit a down turn and ireland is not the place for her . well she is moveing back to canada with my son and she said i will have no problem going to life in canada as i am her husband and the father of r son so i need to be with them but ive read up alot about it and i dont think i have a chance getting into canada to life with my family . i have a good job as a plaster and ive worked since ive left school at 15 and im now 27 and ive paid taxes all my life and ive stayed out of trouble .all my charges were from my late teens and earley 20s but ive learned from my mistakes and im a family man now i love my family and i need to be with them and i dont wont them so stay in ireland if there unhappy and i need to profied for them as a good husband should . id like to no is there any chance that ill ever get to be in canada with my family or is it just a big fat NO ill get .is there a law that could get me there . i realy need help with this thank u

ireland

Jun 6, 2010
ireland said:
hi there i have a very serious problem here . ok 5 years ago i went to canada for a 6 month visit stay to canada from ireland and i lied to canadian costums that i have no crimanil record in witch i do have i have 4 drunken and disorderly chardges and a drinking in public fine . they were all for being drunk in a public place and makeing a fool of myself and i got all fines on all of them and i got no time in prison becuse there not serious . well costoms let me go on threw and i stayed for my 6 months and returned home when the 6 months were over .i then applied for a year long working holiyday visa and i lied and ticked the box and said no i dont have any crimanil record and i got my visa and went to canada for the year and meet my canadian girlfriend and at the end of my stay she come home with me and we set up a life in ireland and we got married and now have a 2 year old son . well my wife has lost here job here in ireland and is depressed and she misses her family and canada so much and i dont blame the poor girl becuse ireland has realy hit a down turn and ireland is not the place for her . well she is moveing back to canada with my son and she said i will have no problem going to life in canada as i am her husband and the father of r son so i need to be with them but ive read up alot about it and i dont think i have a chance getting into canada to life with my family . i have a good job as a plaster and ive worked since ive left school at 15 and im now 27 and ive paid taxes all my life and ive stayed out of trouble .all my charges were from my late teens and earley 20s but ive learned from my mistakes and im a family man now i love my family and i need to be with them and i dont wont them so stay in ireland if there unhappy and i need to profied for them as a good husband should . id like to no is there any chance that ill ever get to be in canada with my family or is it just a big fat NO ill get .is there a law that could get me there . i realy need help with this thank u
hello anybody out there

michaelab

May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
3-09-2010
File Transfer...
27-07-2010 (to Detroit 15/09/10)
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2010 (arrived 01-11-2010)
LANDED..........
23-12-2010
Maybe repost to the Family Class Forum? I am sure there are several people who also have the criminal record and trying to get a Permanent Residence. They might be able to help you I hope. I have heard something about "rehabilitation".

My suggestion is that to consult the immigration lawyer and read up on everything so you will be well informed when you talk to them.

What your wife will do if you are found inadmissible to Canada or it might take years for you to get a status? I am wondering.

ireland

Jun 6, 2010
thank u micheal i will try that and see if it works .i am gona get a canadian lawer and i realy hope i do get to go there . thanks for helping a stranger in need