+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mother's visitor visa rejected

Mads@1211

May 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi please let me know what can we show as proof for strong ties...even my mom’s visa is rejected on that basis

MH Hussain

Aug 16, 2024
Good morning everyone,I have a very urgent question,me as a protected person if I invite my mother for a visit Visa ,and if the visa get rejected,does it any problem for the supervisa to bring her in the future once I have PR.Please let me know , thank you all

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Good morning everyone,I have a very urgent question,me as a protected person if I invite my mother for a visit Visa ,and if the visa get rejected,does it any problem for the supervisa to bring her in the future once I have PR.Please let me know , thank you all
No issue
But by you applying for asylum could possibly be construed as a negative in this application and subsequent applications

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your mother can apply for a visitor visa based on her own funds, ties to her home country, international travel, etc. but the chances of approval are relatively low given you are a protected person especially if there are concerns that she may also claim asylum or not return home. A supervisa is a longer visitor visa which is never guaranteed and harder to get if family members have claimed asylum out of concern that the family will also try to remain in Canada. Claiming asylum can have significant longterm impacts on a person and their extended family. Your family can certainly try to visit you. They should limit their visit to a few weeks maximum.