AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
hey looking at your trackitt, you mentioned they requested additional documents, what did they request. also how did you find out about the interview?

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very disappointed !!!!!!We are encountering a big problem, my wife's medical is expiring on June 8th, she was asked to send her passport on the 23th of May to issue the visa. She was even reminded of the short time remaining.
She send her passport the next day by Pony Express (the only way and goes only once a week ). She has just found out that the visa has not been returned to the Pony Express and is still in Moscow, so she will not have the visa in time for her to enter Canada on or before the 8th of June. The visa office must have known that it was impossible to issue in such a short time. she should instead have been told to have a new medical, that would save at the least 2 weeks.
Now she will have to wait for instructions for her new medical. A wonder how long that will take. We are very disappointed and waiting again.

Dmitri

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Niagara,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
Hey Hanmar,why cant she fly to moscow and pick up the passport herself?
she can pick it up monday from 9-12 and then fly to canada straight from there, new medicals will set you back for another 4-6 weeks
she can even fly out tonight and be there for tomorow(friday)

Dmitri

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Niagara,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
i just realized she is in armenia and now with no passport she can't even travel to moscow.

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Dmitri,
We would do that , but without a passport you do nothing ,she is gone phone the doctor to find out what to do, she has send an email to Moscow asking what to do, but no word as yet. are you sure it takes 4-6 weeks?.

Dmitri

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Niagara,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
"If a positive selection decision is made, and if your medical results have or will expire before your application can be finalized, we will send you medical forms with the instructions. You must undergo the medical examination within 90 days from the date we sent you the new medical forms. If there are no complications with your medical exam, we should receive the medical result within 4 weeks."

this was in my AOR. Why not contact pony express?my agent was very nice i am sure they can work something out

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dmitri,

We forgot to have her university diploma translated and notarized but it was already officially in English, and proof of all her work history not in her workbook. regarding the interview we read that on her CAIPS notes
I just read your latest post, thank you so much. We already contacted the Pony Express, but there is not much what can be don for her. From Armenia the P express only goes once a week. so the next Express will come back on June 13th.
We send a nice cover letter with the passport, and send the same letter by email. All what had to be done was return the passport to Pony Express by June 1 that gave them 2 days to fix the visa. the letter did not help.

Dmitri

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Niagara,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
thats crazy. never heard of cases like this.hopefully moscow office can work something out. keep us posted. i am in russia now myself with the wife,hoping to hear from embassy and hopefuly return to canada together. if i was in moscow i could help. but there is noyhing i can do. the only other thing is fiinding somebody u know in moscow and faxig them over a request to authorize them to pick up the passport on ur wifes behalf and then somehow ship express to armenia.

is the passport at PE office or embassy? can her parents fly out to moscow tomorow and pick it up?

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Dmitri,
The passport is at the visa office Canadian Embassy , I am trying to find someone in Yerevan who would be willing to fly out on Sunday and return on Monday its worth the money , we had really looked forward to the day ,and its also her birthday . I will talk to her again early in the morning.
The other problem is that you can not talk by phone to any one at the visa office every thing has to go by email.

Dmitri

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Niagara,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2011
File Transfer...
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
ya that would be the best if u can find somebody who will fly out sunday and pick up passport on her behalf. there is got to be somebody who can go. siblings?parents? can you fly out? there is a plane saturday toronto-moscow 1200. youll be in moscow early sunday, pick up the passport and fly to armenia and return with her wensday the 8th. works out perfectly. transaero flies saturdays and wensdays. ou will lend june 8th at 1pm. i think that would be the best case scenario. just take vacation or something for 3 days. i think its worth spendining the extra cash and get this over with. think about it. i am off to bed already 2am. let me know what you decide.

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She has family in Moscow cousins I think, I will talk to her later, but another problem is that I can not get a hold of the visa office ,only by email and that is frustrating, I don't even know if the visa is ready, I get no answer from them. You are so wonderful I really appreciate your help I will be on the internet most off the evening, I will let you know what we are going to do. For me to go to Moscow might be a problem, would I not need a visa?

fazimy

Apr 12, 2011
Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! Hanmar you are in a dilemma here but just act KOOL and make the best choice. Good Luck! ;)

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got the visa, I managed to get trough to the visa office, and explained our problem. The office manager was very helpful and issued the visa, we are picking the visa up on Monday . We got already a conformation by e mail, and their even gone wait for the our man if he would be late. Thanks everyone for your support .

ubernemo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
File Transfer...
25-01-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2011
Good for you Hanmar!!! :D Enjoy your well-deserved time together!!!