+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More than six months after medical exam has been done

hashemuto

Jan 31, 2013
Hi all,
Could you please answer my inquiry regarding time estimated after medical exam has been done and sent by physician? I have done medical exam on 11-Aug-2012 and still not receiving any reply neither E-CAS has been changed to dicision is made! Is this normal or abnormal?
I am applying under federal skilled workers category since Sept. 2007 and in Aug.2012 I have received medical forms.

Mangatholi

Nov 12, 2012
hashemuto said:
Hi all,
Could you please answer my inquiry regarding time estimated after medical exam has been done and sent by physician? I have done medical exam on 11-Aug-2012 and still not receiving any reply neither E-CAS has been changed to dicision is made! Is this normal or abnormal?
I am applying under federal skilled workers category since Sept. 2007 and in Aug.2012 I have received medical forms.
Since you have done your medicals, in one way you are safe if there are no complications in your medicals. Even if you have to wait a bit more, your case is not out rightly denied being from the Pre 2008 backlog. This kind of wait is normal for people who have applied before June 2010. Don't worry. Keep your spirits high and if possible enjoy a bit of spirit(diluted) too...

hashemuto

Jan 31, 2013
Mangatholi said:
Since you have done your medicals, in one way you are safe if there are no complications in your medicals. Even if you have to wait a bit more, your case is not out rightly denied being from the Pre 2008 backlog. This kind of wait is normal for people who have applied before June 2010. Don't worry. Keep your spirits high and if possible enjoy a bit of spirit(diluted) too...
Too many thanks Mangatholi for answering, really, this caused me enthusiastic and more excited