+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Sep 5, 2019
O

No on my account everything is the same , nothing changed ever since medical passed in may.
But yesterday there was written 100% complete under the timeline bar.
I dont know what it means .but thats the only change i saw.
Yes, 100% complete I am also seeing under my timeline bar ... not sure what it means ... maybe it just means that 6 months period on our tracker is 100% complete. For others who would be under 6 months period it would show < 100%.

Also, on my account last status was medical passed as of May 2.
Rest under Eligibility tab and background verification tab - it shows under process....
For you its the same I guess? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Even then you got to know from webform that everything is passed?
When I raised the webform they informed me the same thing as i see on my account. Not sure how accurate is that information..
I hope to see GCMS notes soon to get the correct status....

Sep 5, 2019
Friends , I have another question : When we get the email for PPR to submit the passport within a month.... What if we are not able to send the passport back within a month...
My reason is I am travelling to india for my h1-b visa stamping (for US) and it might take sometime before i get my passport in hand.
What if I get this PPR email in that time and I am not able to provide in within the month... Can we ask for an extension to send back the passport?

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Friends , I have another question : When we get the email for PPR to submit the passport within a month.... What if we are not able to send the passport back within a month...
My reason is I am travelling to india for my h1-b visa stamping (for US) and it might take sometime before i get my passport in hand.
What if I get this PPR email in that time and I am not able to provide in within the month... Can we ask for an extension to send back the passport?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-extension-for-a-planned-trip.508194/page-4#post-8345879

check this link

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi webform really worked for you nice.
I raised a webform last week and got the below response .

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.
My AOR is March 20,2019.
Country of Residence - USA
Its been more than 8 months and still eligibility is not done?
I am not sure if they have forgotten about it or what...
This webform information is same as what i see on my IRCC account. I had raised GCMS notes in Oct end... havent recieved any details yet.

Do you guys suggest anything that I should be doing?
I think they sent you an automatic response.
Before getting PPR request, I was told that all assessments were passed via calling IRCC but after raising the webform , I got the same response that you got. Maybe call IRCC and ask for the status of eligibility and security.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the information.
Does calling them help? I have a friend of mine who is in Canada. He is going to call on the IRCC number on my behalf to get the status. Not sure if that would push the officer to pick up the file? Or does GCMS alerts the officer to take action?
Thanks for the information.
Does calling them help? I have a friend of mine who is in Canada. He is going to call on the IRCC number on my behalf to get the status. Not sure if that would push the officer to pick up the file? Or does GCMS alerts the officer to take action?
You don’t need your friend to call them. You can call them by yourself by downloading the app text now and then pick a Canadian number. Don’t let the app use your location. After downloading the app call IRCC using this number. 888-242-2100. When you call them don’t ask general questions. Be specific. Ask for the status of eligibility and security. Good luck!

Sep 5, 2019
I think they sent you an automatic response.
Before getting PPR request, I was told that all assessments were passed via calling IRCC but after raising the webform , I got the same response that you got. Maybe call IRCC and ask for the status of eligibility and security.
Hi , thanks for the informaiton. Let me try to connect with IRCC agent over call to get the status.

Since im outside Canada I am not able to call IRCC. I have asked a friend from Canada to call on my behalf..
Is there any way that I can all IRCC directly from outside Canada?

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi , thanks for the informaiton. Let me try to connect with IRCC agent over call to get the status.

Since im outside Canada I am not able to call IRCC. I have asked a friend from Canada to call on my behalf..
You don’t need your friend to call them. You can call them by yourself by downloading the app text now and then pick a Canadian number. Don’t let the app use your location. After downloading the app call IRCC using this number. 888-242-2100. When you call them don’t ask general questions. Be specific. Ask for the status of eligibility and security. Good luck!! I am also outside Canada and I used this method to call them every time.

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019

Hello,

Can you please let us know what IRCC said... I got the same response when i called the automated status inquiry on IRCC number...could not speak to the agent owing to high call volume.. Thanks!

Jen_arctic

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone.

Finally, I decided to come back to this forum and telly my story that I believe will give some people good advice and hope for better.
I applied in November 2018 for EE Federal Skilled Worker program. In May 2019, my application was rejected by the Montreal office because the officer wasn’t convinced that I had one year of work experience. Even though I received the GCMS notes, there was no indication that something was wrong with my job reference letter.
The day after I went to this forum and I read M_A story about her rejection due to the mistake. She submitted her reconsideration inquiry through raising CSE. I submitted the CSE claim a day after rejection.
I went to the consultant and she suggested that my reference letter didn’t have enough information about my work duties. I decided to ask my boss back in my home country to sign the new reference letter. As soon as I received the new letter, I went to a translator and he translated the document. I applied again... but the EE score was much higher than a few months ago...
I was waiting for hope. On August 30, 2019, I received an email from IRCC to check my account, the one message was RRFP request and the other was information letter that asked me to update the information and prepare two pictures and a passport.. The local Calgary office set up an appointment and I’ve got the COPR.
Until I called the agent, I felt that IRCC made a mistake and my COPR is illegal. But the agent told me that because I raised CSE and asked for reconsideration, my claim was approved after three months.
Thanks a lot to M_A and cansha for giving me hope. I’m really glad I read this forum.

Sep 5, 2019
You don’t need your friend to call them. You can call them by yourself by downloading the app text now and then pick a Canadian number. Don’t let the app use your location. After downloading the app call IRCC using this number. 888-242-2100. When you call them don’t ask general questions. Be specific. Ask for the status of eligibility and security. Good luck!! I am also outside Canada and I used this method to call them every time.
Thanks . it worked (after about 30 mins of waiting) I got connected to the agent .
She mentioned Medical and Criminality Passed.
Eligibility is under review.. Security not yet started.
Any idea how long does it take with this scenario?

Reactions: Holyange