+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hi all, I just got PPR, it appears to be from the Montreal office. Took 217 days, just over 7 months. UK FSW-O. I'm still waiting for GCMS notes to be sure of what happened, but pleased the waiting bit is over!
Oh wow. Congratulations. Happy that your long wait has finally come to an end. Thank you for coming here to report it. One good news in Montreal is good news for all. Please what is your AOR. I presume it is sometime in June. Did you know the status of your elligibility at any point?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh wow. Congratulations. Happy that your long wait has finally come to an end. Thank you for coming here to report it. One good news in Montreal is good news for all. Please what is your AOR. I presume it is sometime in June. Did you know the status of your elligibility at any point?
I think the AOR is July 2.

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
July 3rd. Still waiting on GCMS notes I ordered Jan 20th, not sure what eligibility was as CSE responses did not provide any details.

ali31

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys,
I am currently living in Montreal and applied (three applicants: me, my wife and son) for EE (AOR: 17 Sept. 2018), since then only 1 ghost email received on 16th Oct. 2018. Here is my current online status: (with 40 days left for 6 months timeline):

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know in which visa office my application is being processed.
Anyone from the same AOR period/week has any update or some signs of something is happening?

Thanks.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
July 3rd. Still waiting on GCMS notes I ordered Jan 20th, not sure what eligibility was as CSE responses did not provide any details.
Okay. Anyways, the most important thing is that you have received the golden mail. You can come back to let us know what gcms says.
Congratulations again. All the best.

deq

Jan 9, 2019
My application moved to IP2 this last friday, didn’t get any email. Should I expect a PPR soon? I’m afraid that I’m in security screen since most have got a PPR in a matter of hours after moving to IP2

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My application moved to IP2 this last friday, didn’t get any email. Should I expect a PPR soon? I’m afraid that I’m in security screen since most have got a PPR in a matter of hours after moving to IP2
Order notes again if you don't see PPR by this Thursday.

Reactions: deq

ali31

Jul 30, 2018
What is your AOR?

ali31

Jul 30, 2018
What's your timeline? Are you also in IP2?
Here it is

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello,
Welcome onboard. It is unfortunate that you have to join us in this looong wait. Montreal takes at least six months to process files and we have seen on this forum many people whose files were approved after the six month mark. Some 6.5, others 7 months. It really depends. I hit my six month mark two weeks ago and I am still waiting. Another sad thing is that they wait till the 5th or 6th month to ask for any additional document, that is why it is advisable to order gcms at the end of your third month or in your fourth month to see what is happening woth your file. Since you are Sept AOR, I think now would be a good time to order your fisrts gcms
I was hoping to go into hibernation for 2 months but couldn't stay away from here for that long :p

The part in bold above is just awful. Montreal office really is the worst.

sam.m

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Sent my passport to receive COPR andddddd in excitement I forgot to write my name and DOB back of the photo :mad:. Not sure what to do, any thoughts?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Sent my passport to receive COPR andddddd in excitement I forgot to write my name and DOB back of the photo :mad:. Not sure what to do, any thoughts?
Maybe go to the place you took photo,then take another photo and send it in another package and write loe? Maybe raise coe stating you will send additional picture. I think they may ask for the same

Reactions: sam.m