+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
How do I know my case is processed in Montreal! I have the GCMS notes with me but fail to see anything.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
The very first page of the gcms notes show the primary visa office.
Primary office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa
Does that mean it is still in Ottawa? My eligibility has not started. Do you know when they gonna move my file?

parts007

Oct 12, 2018
Guys,
Here is my application timeline for tracking purposes!
AOR: August 9th
MEP/IP1: August 30th
Oct 2nd I got to know that my application is being processed in Montreal. Eligibility has not started yet.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Primary office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa
Does that mean it is still in Ottawa? My eligibility has not started. Do you know when they gonna move my file?
Congrats you're not in Montreal. Ottawa is possibly the fastest visa office although they have been slowing a little but still best chance for an early PPR.

Don't know when they will do their eligibility. What is your AOR?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys,
Here is my application timeline for tracking purposes!
AOR: August 9th
MEP/IP1: August 30th
Oct 2nd I got to know that my application is being processed in Montreal. Eligibility has not started yet.
Welcome to Montreal Family! My eligibility was done after 2 months in Montreal. And you can read through the thread and see other cases. You should brace yourself for a longish wait. Expect something in January.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Ha ha. Not forgetting. Wish we all could get our PPRs sooner.
Cansha, since you seem to be knowledgeable i have a question. I have a sibling in Canada and my first application was cancelled because i gave landing/residence as Quebec since my brother is there. I applied second time and mentioned in explanation that i never intended to reside in Quebec and only gave the location since my brother resides there. I mentioned that i will be staying in Alberta which i had mentioned during express entry. Do you think this is an issue since my initial check passed? If there were an issue they would have just refused? I have read others did same mistake and Canada is lenient unlike US.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Cansha, since you seem to be knowledgeable i have a question. I have a sibling in Canada and my first application was cancelled because i gave landing/residence as Quebec since my brother is there. I applied second time and mentioned in explanation that i never intended to reside in Quebec and only gave the location since my brother resides there. I mentioned that i will be staying in Alberta which i had mentioned during express entry. Do you think this is an issue since my initial check passed? If there were an issue they would have just refused? I have read others did same mistake and Canada is lenient unlike US.
In my opinion (I’m no expert in this) it shouldn’t matter. Since Quebec immigration process is different that explains rejection the first time around. I don’t think that would matter this time.

Reactions: maverick1982

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
In my opinion (I’m no expert in this) it shouldn’t matter. Since Quebec immigration process is different that explains rejection the first time around. I don’t think that would matter this time.
Thank you. I just ordered notes, lets see what they are doing for July applications