+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

Black shadow

Sep 20, 2024
“ Yesterday My Representative Received a Portal 1 email behalf of me and I didn’t receive it directly

Now my question is How to reply an email which I didn’t receive directly?

Do I copy the same email which it came from and send my details or let my representative to do it for me? “

tapca

Sep 6, 2024
“ Yesterday My Representative Received a Portal 1 email behalf of me and I didn’t receive it directly

Now my question is How to reply an email which I didn’t receive directly?

Do I copy the same email which it came from and send my details or let my representative to do it for me? “
Yes, representative should share it with you and you should reply

sharman1999

Aug 26, 2024
But How can I apply on email which I didn’t get it, do you mean copy the email and initiate a new email ?
Hi,

Same thing happened to me as well. Got COPR on 18th Sept. What is did is below:

Asked the representative to forward me the email as it is and do not any comments to it.

Then once I received it then I click reply all on that email. Then I removed the representative email in To: and added the ircc email the email came from.

Then I added the address in Cc: on which my representative got the email.

Then IRCC just replied to me with the P2 email or portal credentials.

Hope this helps. I also messaged IRCC on Facebook and got the same message from them. I'll attach the convo screenshots in next reply.

sharman1999

Aug 26, 2024
Hi,

Same thing happened to me as well. Got COPR on 18th Sept. What is did is below:

Asked the representative to forward me the email as it is and do not any comments to it.

Then once I received it then I click reply all on that email. Then I removed the representative email in To: and added the ircc email the email came from.

Then I added the address in Cc: on which my representative got the email.

Then IRCC just replied to me with the P2 email or portal credentials.

Hope this helps. I also messaged IRCC on Facebook and got the same message from them. I'll attach the convo screenshots in next reply.
I can't add the screenshots here.