+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
let us know when you receive eCOPR... our timelines are same...
sure, just wanted to confirm: All we needed to do after p2 was to log in the portal, create new password, sign & submit the declaration, write address and upload photo, right?

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
sure, just wanted to confirm: All we needed to do after p2 was to log in the portal, create new password, sign & submit the declaration, write address and upload photo, right?
yes, that's correct. until you do so, it wont let you submit... but sometimes if there is any issue with Photo, it gives you warning - correct it and then submit... don't submit with warning.

Reactions: DeepJ027

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
yes, that's correct. until you do so, it wont let you submit... but sometimes if there is any issue with Photo, it gives you warning - correct it and then submit... don't submit with warning.
did you get e-COPR ? I am still waiting for mine

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
In the PR portal - after P2 submission - i see the status as "In review with IRCC" on the application. when i click on view - it says "Submitted to IRCC" for step1 and "In review with IRCC" for step2.
is the same for you as well @DeepJ027 ?

Reactions: DeepJ027

DeGel122821

Aug 30, 2024
In the PR portal - after P2 submission - i see the status as "In review with IRCC" on the application. when i click on view - it says "Submitted to IRCC" for step1 and "In review with IRCC" for step2.
is the same for you as well @DeepJ027 ?
This is the same for me, Step 1 (Declaration) is submitted to IRCC, Step 2 (Address and Photo) is in review with IRCC, wondering how long it takes for Ecopr to be sent out to us. :)

DeGel122821

Aug 30, 2024
did you get e-COPR ? I am still waiting for mine
Just adjust it with the "Crop tool" before confirming submission, when you have cropped it properly (entire face within the oblong/circle) once you click, warning will not appear. When you get the error, just edit with the crop tool.