+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

Nohaesmat

Oct 13, 2021
Hello everyone ,
Just a quick question pls , what is the KAI method ?
i received portal 1 yesterday july 31 and replied same day , do you all got any type of confirmation that they received our reply or not ?

sub4cus

Jul 24, 2024
Hello everyone ,
Just a quick question pls , what is the KAI method ?
i received portal 1 yesterday july 31 and replied same day , do you all got any type of confirmation that they received our reply or not ?
I dont think you will get any reply to your Portal 1 response. You will just have to wait for Portal 2 to arrive. I am not sure of the meaning of KAI method?

Reactions: Nohaesmat

Nohaesmat

Oct 13, 2021
I dont think you will get any reply to your Portal 1 response. You will just have to wait for Portal 2 to arrive. I am not sure of the meaning of KAI method?
thank you , i was also wondering if you know does the work permit and vistor visa is voided after P1 or P2 ?

Nohaesmat

Oct 13, 2021
Guys , i do have a username and password on the PR application website since submitting our file , now we used the same email when replying on P1 , does it really affect our processing time and its more recommended to use a different email ?

sub4cus

Jul 24, 2024
thank you , i was also wondering if you know does the work permit and vistor visa is voided after P1 or P2 ?
By my own understanding, it gets voided when one is on permanent status and that would be when confirmation of PR is issued. P1 and P2 are stages in the process.