+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

#MonProjetQuebecFail

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
queensac said:
Hi m585,

I was wondering if MIDI have preference over certain nationalities like UK,US,Canada or growing countries like Malaysia,Singapore etc to select immigrants.As there is no adaptability factor now so they will want immigrants from developed countries who can easily adjust to life in Quebec.What are your thoughts?
I don't think that's the case, I'd like to believe it's done without prejudice :)

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
Hi everybody,

finally I`ve managed to create my account, it was possible only at night after plenty of attempts. I have to mention that only one of used browsers (Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla, Opera) was successful, it is Opera. Internet connection 7 mbps.

It is interesting that the english version of the Mon projet cover page isn`t working now, only the French version is available... In my opinion it clearly reflects their attitude. May be it`s true, there is no any sence to apply if you don`t speak French... Personally, I speak my native language and English only and now I have a lot of doubts...

reddaiah34

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,
I am unable to register the Monproject quebic online from 2 weeks onwards in India and please help on this issue?

Any body can crate me on this mail id reddaiahreddy2015@gmail.com and password later can be shared to me

Please help on this issue and grateful .

Thanks
Reddaiah

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I finished my application today.

Couple of pointers:

1. Please try to open website using multiple browsers and multiple times from each browser. I used IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and 10 tabs on each browser ( total 40 simultaneous connection attempts).

2. My experience was different on each browsers.
For ex - Last night I was able to make multiple logins from IE but Firefox was failing all the time.
This morning website was allowing me in ( after multiple attempts) through Firefox but website was IE was giving me error directly.
This evening I was able to make connection for a long time on Opera. I did not face any disruption for 30 min and I finished my application.

3. Try to connect to website when our friends in India are sleeping :)

Hope it helps

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
I finished my application today.

Couple of pointers:

1. Please try to open website using multiple browsers and multiple times from each browser. I used IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and 10 tabs on each browser ( total 40 simultaneous connection attempts).

2. My experience was different on each browsers.
For ex - Last night I was able to make multiple logins from IE but Firefox was failing all the time.
This morning website was allowing me in ( after multiple attempts) through Firefox but website was IE was giving me error directly.
This evening I was able to make connection for a long time on Opera. I did not face any disruption for 30 min and I finished my application.

3. Try to connect to website when our friends in India are sleeping :)

Hope it helps
i still cant logged in :(

will try your tricks. lets see

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what does the below message means ?

monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca -

Access Denied
Error code 14

Request was blocked by the security rules

h4ck3r? Try the Incapsula security challenge, we're looking for 1337 researchers!

anybody has any idea ?

escapehere

Mar 17, 2015
sohaib.haq91 said:
I have already gone through this link dear! The problem is, there is nowhere in the requirements it is listed that an interview will be conducted but to settle in Quebec an immigrant has to satisfy the immigration officer , it comes under if your documents are satisfied enough and you score far more points from the margin of passing score in CSQ then & only then there is no ADAPTABILITY issue but if you are marginal then Interview will must be conducted for their self satisfaction. & there it is already written that EMPHASIS IS ON FRENCH....... anyways I will never curse or assume anyone's chances like you did. I would still say BEST OF LUCK.......
Have you actually been to an interview? If you can speak French, then yes, they'll conduct it in French. That doesn't make French mandatory. Believe it or not, the Quebec government is quite aware that if you didn't grow up in a francophone country your French probably won't be very good.

Adaptability is much, much more involved than language. For example, if you're from gulf country, they're much more concerned about your opinions on women, and whether you consider them second-class citizens than they are about whether you can speak French. French can be learned - it's much harder to address deep cultural biases which don't match progressive, western norms - which is what they are really concerned about.