+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec

ashishsanduja

Dec 1, 2017
Hello there,

I applied for the Mon Projet Quebec through the new online system on August 16, 2016. My application got accepted among the 5000 applications which was the limit. Till today I haven't heard anything . When I login to my account on their website, it just says 'Waiting for treatment'. Any idea how long this is going to take? I have also added my husband and the child to the application as dependents. What are the chances of a positive result and what is the processing time? Any update would be helpful.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, depends on your country but only candidates from latin America and part of Europe have sent documents and nobody of them have received CSQ (including me).
panoram does not look very good to another candidates because MIDI can change rules and they use to be retroactive to candidates who "preliminary review" has not started

ashishsanduja

Dec 1, 2017
Hello...Thanks for the reply. What does it mean though. Are you saying that candidates like me from India does not have a good chance of getting a positive result out of this application? Should we give up?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi shaggycoc,
Have u got any new update from midi... I mean have u heard that midi going to change the rules again.. Actually this is a long long journey. We can be patient if midi has a one straight forward word.without changing the rules time to time. Actually we all in a spin of luck..

padedeji

Jan 12, 2017
Hi,

I have just received the checklist of documents for June-August 2016 application. Does any know how long it would take to receive CSQ?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

I have just received the checklist of documents for June-August 2016 application. Does any know how long it would take to receive CSQ?
Hi mate..
Congratz for ur checklist as we waited for a long time.. Can u plz share from which country u applied and ur time line. Have u updated ur profile??plz reply.