+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec

Priyank2207

Nov 25, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
I have submitted applications in the month of Aug 2016 first come first serve basis But still checklist is pending to receive.. can anyone guide me how much time it will take...?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only 2000 have received checklist (june and auguest intake), people from America and some Europe we already sent documents but no CSQ yet.

For candidates from another countries the panoram does not look good because they want to finish papper candidates before to send checklist

Priyank2207

Nov 25, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
only 2000 have received checklist (june and auguest intake), people from America and some Europe we already sent documents but no CSQ yet.

For candidates from another countries the panoram does not look good because they want to finish papper candidates before to send checklist
Do you have any idea how much time it will take to get check list...?

padedeji

Jan 12, 2017
Hi,

I have just received the checklist of documents for June-August 2016 application. Does any know how long it would take to receive CSQ?

Reactions: Priyank2207

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

I have just received the checklist of documents for June-August 2016 application. Does any know how long it would take to receive CSQ?
Hi mate..
Congratz for ur checklist as we waited for a long time.. Can u plz share from which country u applied and ur time line. Have u updated ur profile??plz reply.