+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon project Quebec. Is anyone went beyond security question.

konut

Jan 22, 2016
Hello Folks.

Just registered on Mon project Quebec, but unable to go beyond security question once logged in, it crashes back to maintenance page.

I just want to know whether all of you who are registered have the same issue or do I need to re-register?

Thanks in advance for any input.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, completed the whole application. Now waiting for the date to submit.

Keep trying. Good luck.

Twix86

Jan 3, 2016
How did you register? Can u copy paste the link please and explain the steps?

I always get an error message when I click on 'create your account'. I try it for almost 2 weeks now. No success.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
Hi,

Right now I Am temporary resident in Quebec and If I wish to apply for QSW program should I register the Mon projet Account and apply or can I print the copies and submit at Immigration office?

Thank you.

srt3381

Jan 5, 2016
"Hello Folks.

Just REGISTERED on Mon project Quebec, but unable to go beyond security question once logged in, it crashes back to maintenance page.

I just want to know whether all of you who are registered have the same issue or do I need to re-register?[/td][/tr][/table]"

Hi..I too am facing the same problem. Cant pass the security questions...can someone help...thanx.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:
Hi,

Right now I Am temporary resident in Quebec and If I wish to apply for QSW program should I register the Mon projet Account and apply or can I print the copies and submit at Immigration office?

Thank you.
Register online and apply now as you are eligible to submit your application now being a Quebec temporary resident.

konut

Jan 22, 2016
Twix86 said:
How did you register? Can u copy paste the link please and explain the steps?

I always get an error message when I click on 'create your account'. I try it for almost 2 weeks now. No success.
Hi, I just clicked on register button over a hundred times I guess, I redirected to the page displaying two options one was to register and another one was for logging in, everything is in french so you need google to get it through. It was just about your brief detail, for your convenience get it ready in a back up file also for future reference, once done.