+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Does anyone know how many cap-exempt "document checklists" were emailed out? I am guessing at least 1000.
I remembered the maximum number I have seen in May is 700++,. I just want to know if anyone received the checklist in recent two days. Based on the number, we can know the total number.

Have you sent the paper documents to immigration office?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
I remembered the maximum number I have seen in May is 700++,. I just want to know if anyone received the checklist in recent two days. Based on the number, we can know the total number.

Have you sent the paper documents to immigration office?
No. I am at least 2-3 weeks away from submitting documents. Still working on notarization , translation and experience letters. Should have gotten these things done in advance but I guess I am not as smart as you :) :)

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
No. I am at least 2-3 weeks away from submitting documents. Still working on notarization , translation and experience letters. Should have gotten these things done in advance but I guess I am not as smart as you :) :)

I have every document in advance. I plan to apply CSQ in last December. For some reasons, I submit the application in this March...so...... :)

genconian13

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
A friend applied on 3 june and he got document request yesterday. File number 8**
I am 5th may applicant and i got req on 28 july and sent them on 1 august.
Hope to hear good news soon. My file no is 71*

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dear forumers.

I´m new regarding Quebec inmigration process. I was looking into the Inmigration Quebec web site and read all the steps required to apply.

I already created a mon porject account and have education (not assessed by wes) and work certifications (not translated to french). My question is. [size=10pt]Can I apply even when my education is not assessed by wes and have any translated document to french?[/size]

Is wes the apropriate organization to assess my education if I want apply to Qebec?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elchar said:
Dear forumers.

I´m new regarding Quebec inmigration process. I was looking into the Inmigration Quebec web site and read all the steps required to apply.

I already created a mon porject account and have education (not assessed by wes) and work certifications (not translated to french). My question is. [size=10pt]Can I apply even when my education is not assessed by wes and have any translated document to french?[/size]

Is wes the apropriate organization to assess my education if I want apply to Qebec?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply
this is not the forum to answer your doubt, please start new one or look for tha apropiate one un less you are Cap-exempt applicant. by other hand the answer is yes you can apply if you have enough points

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
shaggycoc said:
this is not the forum to answer your doubt, please start new one or look for tha apropiate one un less you are Cap-exempt applicant. by other hand the answer is yes you can apply if you have enough points
opps. thanks for your reply and my apologize for my mistake :-[

V_M_1985

Jun 15, 2016
On 23rd June a friend applied and he got 65XX. It includes 5000 that was on June 13. So the math was 1500 who are cap exempts

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
V_M_1985 said:
On 23rd June a friend applied and he got 65XX. It includes 5000 that was on June 13. So the math was 1500 who are cap exempts
How about the chance that MPQ admitted more than 5000 applicants in case of future rejection & non-paid applicants. It's very generic that at least 500 applicants will be rejected among 5000 applicants.

Also, in between 13th & 23rd, if nearly 300 cap exempt applicants apply, then your calculation is aligned too.

Thanks

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Please anyone reply to this..

I have got no answer for this in any forum :(

I know that we have to add mandatory our High school and Secondary school details in Diplomas section of Mon projet.

But what is the Area of Training should i select for High school (10+2) and Secondary School (10th) ??

Any replies would be really appreciated...

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
sussie54 said:
Please anyone reply to this..

I have got no answer for this in any forum :(

I know that we have to add mandatory our High school and Secondary school details in Diplomas section of Mon projet.

But what is the Area of Training should i select for High school (10+2) and Secondary School (10th) ??

Any replies would be really appreciated...
I manuaaly added AOT for like science & PE.