+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

Robby_can

Jan 13, 2016
Hi guys,
I activated my online account few days back now trying to complete my application .I am on a PGWP (currently working) finished my masters here(Montreal)

Diplomas section - Do we have to fill from school to the last degree we obtained?
IELTS - there is oral and written (but we have just one score for both) so do we fill the same marks on both the field.

Please help

Thanks ,
Robby

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, if i misunderstood, how could you have one score for both oral and written? , you would have 4 scores, oral comprehension / Expression and written comprehension / expression.

I did write all the four scores there.

Robby_can said:
Hi guys,
I activated my online account few days back now trying to complete my application .I am on a PGWP (currently working) finished my masters here(Montreal)

Diplomas section - Do we have to fill from school to the last degree we obtained?
IELTS - there is oral and written (but we have just one score for both) so do we fill the same marks on both the field.

Please help

Thanks ,
Robby

Robby_can

Jan 13, 2016
Hi Naqvee
Apologies..i didn't translate the page properly.Thank you very much for pointing it out

other questions I am confused about
Type d'emploi ou de stage - I was a full time employee but was laid off in 7 months but was paid till the 8th month(so does the working hours counted for the 8th month?
diploma's
stays in quebec- I have been here since 2011(student to worker (now))

Thanks in advance

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

Did anyone get any response since he submitted his online application? !
I submitted my application and paid fees on 17th Jan. Waiting since then :(

When did you submit your application ?

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted on March 29, no news yet... how long do you think it's gonna take for the Ministre to get back to us?

Robby_can

Jan 13, 2016
Hi guys,
All of you are currently working here?
Please help me fill my online form Mon Projet CSQ

Background List

Education = Masters degree in Quality System Engg from Montreal,Canada
Education = Bachelor degree in Information Technology,Mumbai,India
Area of training = 8 months experience as QA in Montreal
Age = 30
Years of experience= 8 months & Currently working
English = Ielts Listening = 6.5 speaking 7.5 writing 6.5 reading 6.0
French = 0
Stay - from 2011 to present
Funds = I can meet the funds
Relatives = none

Adresse du domicile actuel - done
Diplômes -done
Parcours professionnel-
Expérience professionnelle -
Profession ou métier envisagé au Québec -
Compétences linguistiques
Français oral -None
Français écrit -None
Anglais oral -done
Anglais écrit -done
Historique des statuts -?
Séjours au Québec -?
Famille au Québec
Demandes antérieure

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Just had conversation with MIDI Customer care representative . I was politely told that processing time for in-quebec applicants is 7-16 months currently and I should hear back from MIDI around August ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Just had conversation with MIDI Customer care representative . I was politely told that processing time for in-quebec applicants is 7-16 months currently and I should hear back from MIDI around August ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Reallyy?? What did you ask exactly? They're gonna get back to you with the checklist to send the docs by mail sometime around Aug.? How long after that is gonna take!?

It was supposed to be shorter with this online application not longer :|

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I called MIDI at 1-877 864-9191. After selecting multiple options I was directed to Customer Care for MON Project. One nice polite lady picked my call. I told her that I applied in Jan 2016 and its been more than 3 months since then. I have not heard from MIDI and am waiting for list of documents that I need to submit. She told me that wait time for in-land candidates is 7-16 months and I should hear back around Aug 2016.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
I called MIDI at 1-877 864-9191. After selecting multiple options I was directed to Customer Care for MON Project. One nice polite lady picked my call. I told her that I applied in Jan 2016 and its been more than 3 months since then. I have not heard from MIDI and am waiting for list of documents that I need to submit. She told me that wait time for in-land candidates is 7-16 months and I should hear back around Aug 2016.
Thanks for sharing, I hoped it didn't take this long so that I could get my CSQ while I'm in Montreal, I will go to US for two years in Late Aug! Do you think they would reject me if I move?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
Thanks for sharing, I hoped it didn't take this long so that I could get my CSQ while I'm in Montreal, I will go to US for two years in Late Aug! Do you think they would reject me if I move?
No. They won't reject application. All that matters is that all the details mentioned in file were correct at the time of submitting application.

When did you apply ?

I moved to USA 40 days after submitting my application. I asked MIDI Customer Care on how I can get my new address updated in my file and I was told that option to update file online is not available yet, once that option is available I can change my address online.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
No. They won't reject application. All that matters is that all the details mentioned in file were correct at the time of submitting application.

When did you apply ?

I moved to USA 40 days after submitting my application. I asked MIDI Customer Care on how I can get my new address updated in my file and I was told that option to update file online is not available yet, once that option is available I can change my address online.
I applied on Late March... I started my master's in Montreal over a year ago, but wanna move to US for a new master's (I won't drop out till I get CSQ) . Every info that I mentioned is correct, but I said that I'm gonna finish my degree in Aug. 2016 at the time, but turned out it takes longer (thesis-based) and I will apply for study permit extension to April 2017.

Do you think that's gonna be a problem?

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi ,
The intake period is only in June as it is mentioned on the website(5000 Applicants) or are we are exempted from that and our file may be chosen as first come first serve basis through out the year?
on the above post is it really 7-18 months ?

Thanks