+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes on IMM forms, spousal application Inland: Do I need to call IRCC first or submit a webform with corrected details or just wait for the AoR?

canadump

Sep 28, 2024
Hi everyone ‼‼

I have submitted my inland application; family class yesterday(Sep 26) and today (Sep 27) I have downloaded my full application form…

And while reviewing it.. i saw in IMM1344: Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking that i inputted my birth date incorrect instead of 1998, i put it as 1996.

On my IMM5406: Family Information… the marital status of my mom was legally separated and I inputted my father’s marital status as annualed marriage, but it should be legally separated same as my mom..

On IMM5532: Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation, dates the sponsor and applicant visited each other.. the dates I have put was from past-present (Ex: 2016-2020) instead of (present to past: 2020-2016)

Thats all mistakes I see from the downloaded Zip, Is there any thing I can do to recorrect it? Do I need to have a webform or just wait for them???

Please comment‼‼ all other things Im not too worrried BUT ONLY ON MY BIRTHDATE and marital status of my parents.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please comment‼‼ all other things Im not too worrried BUT ONLY ON MY BIRTHDATE and marital status of my parents.
We can only guess. My guess is that since your birthdate is likely shown in other places (and I think the sponsor also shows ID?), it will be seen as just a typo. Possibly same with your parents or as an unimportant difference.

Up to you. I doubt it would be returned on either basis. You could also correct these and upload new versions via webform.

I could also be wrong and it would be returned, and webform may or may not help.

canadump

Sep 28, 2024
Yes every documents that I have submitted is indicating 1998, for may parents status, i just have a mistake selecting.
If i corrected it via webform do they receive it and update the file or I’ll wait for the AoR? Or call thr IRCC first to clarify??

canadump

Sep 28, 2024
And my other worry is that my husband is unemployed atm but I have all the necessary PoF and support from my Canadian in laws…. Do we need to submit a webform if my husband got a job while my PR is on the process??

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes every documents that I have submitted is indicating 1998, for may parents status, i just have a mistake selecting.
If i corrected it via webform do they receive it and update the file or I’ll wait for the AoR? Or call thr IRCC first to clarify??
They may or may not receive and link to your file and correct before they decide to return it or not.

Your decision. I have nothing to add to my above. I don't know whether submitting the webform will make it take longer or not.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
And my other worry is that my husband is unemployed atm but I have all the necessary PoF and support from my Canadian in laws…. Do we need to submit a webform if my husband got a job while my PR is on the process??
Would likely be useful to submit a webform when he finds employment.