+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISTAKES IN THE STUDENT VISA- MEDICAL EXAM

Anshu Ghate

Apr 16, 2020
I submitted my study permit application yesterday. I am currently residing in Nigeria and am an Indian citizen, hence I need to do a medical exam. However ,in my application, I made an error of selecting - ‘NO’ for the question: Have you visited the following countries for which a medical exam is required?, instead of selecting - YES. Thus I haven’t submitted a request for a medical exam .How can I rectify this error. Will my application get rejected? How can I submit the request to medical exam after the application is submitted?

jaiatluri

Mar 18, 2020
I submitted my study permit application yesterday. I am currently residing in Nigeria and am an Indian citizen, hence I need to do a medical exam. However ,in my application, I made an error of selecting - ‘NO’ for the question: Have you visited the following countries for which a medical exam is required?, instead of selecting - YES. Thus I haven’t submitted a request for a medical exam .How can I rectify this error. Will my application get rejected? How can I submit the request to medical exam after the application is submitted?
try submitting a webform at the earliest mate

Anshu Ghate

Apr 16, 2020
I did submit and web form and wrote an email, however they replied that they don’t answer to specific queries.