+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mistake on canada visa issued in canada

Jan 16, 2013
Hello,
I am working in canada as a worker.
I got my new Canada visa today and i found that there is no surname added in my Canada Visa which is issued to me on my passport.
My suname is added on my 3rd page of my passport.
My concern is that if i travel to my country and comeback in Canada will there be any problem?
If i have to get it correct how do i do it..?
please guide thanks.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Check how you wrote your name on your application. That is how it will appear on your TRV.

harjindersingh32 said:
Hello,
I am working in canada as a worker.
I got my new Canada visa today and i found that there is no surname added in my Canada Visa which is issued to me on my passport.
My suname is added on my 3rd page of my passport.
My concern is that if i travel to my country and comeback in Canada will there be any problem?
If i have to get it correct how do i do it..?
please guide thanks.

mrp1986

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
I had the same problem with that so i sent back my passport and they gave me new correct visa without any fees. u can first contact them with email.

sypnicole

Oct 22, 2012
mrp1986 said:
I had the same problem with that so i sent back my passport and they gave me new correct visa without any fees. u can first contact them with email.
I just got my Visa today too and my country of birth missing one letter so do you think its a problem too? And can you give me their contact email or i need to call them to confirm if i need to correct this?

mrp1986

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
go google and type

cpp ottawa contact.

u will get fax and email.

its a good idea to send email and ask they will provide accurate details.

sypnicole

Oct 22, 2012
Thank you so much its so helpful

mrp1986 said:
go google and type

cpp ottawa contact.

u will get fax and email.

its a good idea to send email and ask they will provide accurate details.