+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in my name on paystub and t4

Ram098

Apr 23, 2021
Hi all,
I am submitting my file through express entry next week . But i have an issue

There is a mistake in my name on my paystub and t4 . My last name starts with PADM but instead they entered it as PADAM. A letter was added extra to my last name on both ,paystub (for 12 months )and t4.
But my reference letter from my company has proper name on it

I asked my hr and she told she cant change those paystub that was already printed but she corrected my name and from next paystub my name will be proper.

so a LOE explaining by comparing both the situation( old paystub with mistake and new with proper ) will be enough?

And spelling errors on t4 will be an Issue?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
I am submitting my file through express entry next week . But i have an issue

There is a mistake in my name on my paystub and t4 . My last name starts with PADM but instead they entered it as PADAM. A letter was added extra to my last name on both ,paystub (for 12 months )and t4.
But my reference letter from my company has proper name on it

I asked my hr and she told she cant change those paystub that was already printed but she corrected my name and from next paystub my name will be proper.

so a LOE explaining by comparing both the situation( old paystub with mistake and new with proper ) will be enough?

And spelling errors on t4 will be an Issue?
The LoE would be enough, but if you can also get a letter from the company that states that your name was incorrectly entered on the T4 for the month of xxxxx, and has been subsequently corrected, that would take care of everything.

Ram098

Apr 23, 2021
Hi , thanks for your valuable time and reply,

I asked my hr , she told they can't provide me a letter like that . So in that case a Loe would be enough?
And i also have the sake mistake on my t4 also

Reactions: Jasaman