+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mississauga applicats 2016

csam123

Aug 2, 2016
Hi all,

I am scheduled to take the test on Aug 25,2016

How difficult is the test? What is the interview like? What kind of questions do they ask or documents for verification?

Please help!

calola11

May 6, 2016
Hello,

The test is easy, just read the book at least twice and practice questions that you can find online, practice as much as you can. The interview is more to verify information and to prove that you indeed know English, so bring all your papers in order. Bring a copy of passports, driver's licence and Ohip card. I brought the I94 form (from USA) and the guy really liked it. Good luck!

csam123

Aug 2, 2016
Hi Calola11,

Thank you so much for your help.

The interview was smooth and i94 really helped. i just received my oath invitation last week for oct 5.

how are the other participants here?

rak76??
calola11 said:
Hello,

The test is easy, just read the book at least twice and practice questions that you can find online, practice as much as you can. The interview is more to verify information and to prove that you indeed know English, so bring all your papers in order. Bring a copy of passports, driver's licence and Ohip card. I brought the I94 form (from USA) and the guy really liked it. Good luck!

benjie

Jan 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just check ecas today...

We sent you a notice on September 16, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 19, 2016 at 8:00am

missiuaga..