+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missing package and expired certificate

lemonmooon

Jan 23, 2015
Hello everyone,

I had submitted my PR application at the same month when I was granted PNP Certificate from PNP office. After checking Sydney had received my application, there was no any correspond yet until recently. Sydney answered my email about my application status questions saying that they had returned my application package but I had not receive it. Since it was via regular mail without tracking number, most likely, it was missing. And worse yet, my PNP certificate had been expired. Upon this situation, CIC told me to be back to PNP office and ask for renewing a certificate.

So anybody in this forum had been confronted with this? what is the process that PNP office renew a certificate? Or any useful suggestions would be do appreciated.

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Why they returned ur application ?

kilas78

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Focus on getting a re-newal of PNP certificate from your province ASAP.

In the mean time, prepare a new application package and re-submit checking thouroughly this time, and tracking your package

Also keep e-mailing Sydney for why they rejected your application package,

Do not waste time

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemonmooon said:
Hello everyone,

I had submitted my PR application at the same month when I was granted PNP Certificate from PNP office. After checking Sydney had received my application, there was no any correspond yet until recently. Sydney answered my email about my application status questions saying that they had returned my application package but I had not receive it. Since it was via regular mail without tracking number, most likely, it was missing. And worse yet, my PNP certificate had been expired. Upon this situation, CIC told me to be back to PNP office and ask for renewing a certificate.

So anybody in this forum had been confronted with this? what is the process that PNP office renew a certificate? Or any useful suggestions would be do appreciated.
I AM AN AINP NOMINEE. MY NOMINATION CERTIFICATE WENT MISSING AS I MOVED FROM MY OLD ADDRESS. I AM IN EDS CATEGORY. MY EMPLOYER HAD RECEIVED HIS COPY AND I HEARD FROM HIM THAT MY NOMINATION WAS DONE. I WAITED TEN DAYS, CHECKED BACK IN MY OLD ADDRESS, WENT TO POST OFFICE TO RETRIEVE THE MAIL BUT FAILED.

EVENTUALLY I WENT TO AINP OFFICE PHYSICALLY AND EXPLAIN THEM THE SITUATION AND THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO GET ME A 2ND COPY OF AINP NOMINATION CERTIFICATE.

lemonmooon

Jan 23, 2015
glmmoula said:
I AM AN AINP NOMINEE. MY NOMINATION CERTIFICATE WENT MISSING AS I MOVED FROM MY OLD ADDRESS. I AM IN EDS CATEGORY. MY EMPLOYER HAD RECEIVED HIS COPY AND I HEARD FROM HIM THAT MY NOMINATION WAS DONE. I WAITED TEN DAYS, CHECKED BACK IN MY OLD ADDRESS, WENT TO POST OFFICE TO RETRIEVE THE MAIL BUT FAILED.

EVENTUALLY I WENT TO AINP OFFICE PHYSICALLY AND EXPLAIN THEM THE SITUATION AND THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO GET ME A 2ND COPY OF AINP NOMINATION CERTIFICATE.
Thank you for your information. So you went to the office physically and got ur certificate immediately or some procedures had been gone through

lemonmooon

Jan 23, 2015
kilas78 said:
Focus on getting a re-newal of PNP certificate from your province ASAP.

In the mean time, prepare a new application package and re-submit checking thouroughly this time, and tracking your package

Also keep e-mailing Sydney for why they rejected your application package,

Do not waste time
Thank you for your concern,body. I already called PNP office and receptionist was very kind, called and forwarded all my email with Sydney to a case officer. I do not know who are exactly working on my case yet, will keep checking. Any update, will let you know