+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Canadian Education points

AP29

Jul 28, 2017
India
Change it to No and you'll get your points.

Unless you did attend a language course in which case you are not supposed to get the points.
Thank you so so much for this. I wish I had seen this before I withdrew my old profile. I thought the system does not calculate points for the study if we have not mentioned that we have studied full time in Canada while making the profile and update Canadian education later onwards.

Ma-Po

Nov 9, 2019
This should be NO
Answering yes means you attended a course that teaches you how to speak English or French.
Hi. I have the same problem. But like you said, I answered Yes No No. Still my points don't show up after a few months. Can anyone help me with that?

Dec 4, 2019
I answered NO to all 3 questions and haven’t received any points for my Canadian education.

I’ve two post graduate diploma courses (1 year each) from Canadian colleges and haven’t taken any ESL course.
I suppose you should take an English language course to improve your chances. Please, note shortening "I've" is grammar construction that should be followed by Past Participle.

muiz

Jul 20, 2015
This should be NO
Answering yes means you attended a course that teaches you how to speak English or French.
Hello there, I faced the same problem. I choose YES then changed it to NO. It's has been a week now and my points did not change. Please let me know what to do?

Sc_ja

Dec 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you so much!! I changed my response to no and I am awaiting my 15 points all being well.

I have a question to ask to follow up. how do i represent my one year course? it was three semesters (Fall, winter and spring) . I did a placement as my spring semester but completed my hours early and I was placed on the grad list for June 2017.

in my EE profile i put Aug 2017 - Aug 2018, is that correct or misleading? Please help

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
i have WES done for my bachelor and masters both and i want to ask which education i should put in express entry my masters of both?
please answer my question and i have canadian education as well and i answered 2nd question No and other 2 yes?

i am not getting the exact points i get on CRS calculaor.

Amcr7

Aug 8, 2020
I change it yes. I want to know is there any issue if we make this changes. Do this give cic any notification about we make changes in our profile.