+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

misrepresentation??

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You got yourself into a real mess dude ...
Mostly with the child information. You could've done something with the marriage, divorce docs stuff like that. But it is quite impossible to erase a child out of your previous application..

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
You got yourself into a real mess dude ...
Mostly with the child information. You could've done something with the marriage, divorce docs stuff like that. But it is quite impossible to erase a child out of your previous application..
The fact that people try this and get caught is what increases the checks and processes that people who don't lie need to complete also.

Why would you encourage potential additional falsification?

It harms absolutely everyone, not just the individual.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not encouraging him... Maybe you should read again. I am simply stating that even thought the guy is OBVIOUSLY willing to get everything clean it is not possible anymore cause he messed up big time

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, I read that as if he didn't have the fake child and only had the fake marriage that you would be suggesting that he fake a divorce to solve the problem, not come clean and go the truthful route.

Apologies if maybe I misinterpreted you.

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
ozlis said:
Sorry, I read that as if he didn't have the fake child and only had the fake marriage that you would be suggesting that he fake a divorce to solve the problem, not come clean and go the truthful route.

Apologies if maybe I misinterpreted you.
thanks to u all for your concerns, so how many years ban can I get if telling the truth .

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they choose to view it as misrepresentation, 5 years.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you really wish to immigrate to canada why not wait couple of years, eventually your status will change, you might ger married ... You never know.. if you apply after some time and stay true to facts things might have a chance to get right for you.

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
my advise would be to try for another country
fake marriage, fake child, fake family info...
Mehn u went too far though but not judging u... is it really worth risking it? try for other countries

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just be careful because even another country may also ask if you have been refused 'Visa/Immigration' status to any other country. I don't know for sure but I'm just guessing here.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
KelChiAvan said:
my advise would be to try for another country
fake marriage, fake child, fake family info...
Mehn u went too far though but not judging u... is it really worth risking it? try for other countries
Still other countries would ask the same question, and applicant should respond truthfully, have you ever been refused to any other place etc.

Though i agree that they wont exactly be penalizing for the same mistake twice. But it will not be leaving a great impression on the application either.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
AnnaBG, do you mean that the false facts might turn out to be true after some time, or am I misunderstanding you? Because even if he does get married, it might take him exactly the 5 years, if not more, to find a woman with exactly the same name, date of birth and other personal details as he specified in his TRV application) Not to mention the children that have to exist now.

Well, the 5 yr ban doesn't stop you from potentially applying after it is lifted, right?
If Canada really is your dream and you don't want to go to any other country, one option could be to come clean now, get the ban, and apply after it is lifted. And in the meantime try to build up a really good application, with travel history, funds etc. I just don't know how the ban will affect getting visas to other countries. Maybe start with some simpler destinations first. That will, of course, require a lot of time, work, and money. And I don't even want to think about the level of expectations that you'll achieve in these 5 years. I really hope it will be worth it if you do get there.

Whatever you decide - best of luck!

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
fkl said:
The best - long and hard (but the precisely correct) way is to apply right now with every thing truthful and explain your situation.

While i know that CIC will hold you accountable and likely ban, it is possible that they value YOU DISCLOSING IT now, instead of being discovered by them and being banned
May be they consider it and not ban you, may be they ban you but for a shorter period (this is just my speculation).

But if it's a ban you better have it start right now so you might consider it AFTER the period is through.
I absolutely agree. Come clean now with a letter of explanation. Provide agents details. Apologize and admit your ignorance. Keep a copy of the letter. One of two things will Happen.you either get banned or you don't. Either way. ..you've come clean and that may or may not count for you depending on the officer handling your case. ...but i honestly think you should come clean now. ..if you get the ban. ...you serve it quickly and reapply in 2021....it's far i know but better than them discovering it themselves. ...just my suggestion.