+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation in Express Entry

brad87

Jan 14, 2018
Currently, I work as costumer service representative for Amazon Italy. Is this job position considered as skilled job in Canada?
Furthermore, in my profile, I have not shown that I am currently working for Amazon Italy. I have been doing this job for the past 6-7 months. Ultimately, I am not the first applicant, my wife is instead.
In my case, would it be considered by the immigration officers that we have given misrepresentation of information? Would they discard our application in Express Entry?
Thanks in advance

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Have your received ITA? It is ok if you don't include this in your EE profile. But after you receive ITA and actually file the application, then you must include all pertinent information in your application. You can include your work in the 'personal details' section of the application and you will not be required to produce any evidence and the job category does not matter. You don't get any points for foreign work experience as a dependent anyway.

brad87

Jan 14, 2018
Have your received ITA? It is ok if you don't include this in your EE profile. But after you receive ITA and actually file the application, then you must include all pertinent information in your application. You can include your work in the 'personal details' section of the application and you will not be required to produce any evidence and the job category does not matter. You don't get any points for foreign work experience as a dependent anyway.
thanks