+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minister Delegate and 1 yr PR CARD

SamSh

Jun 27, 2019
Just to provide an update to all. I have received my minister’s delegate decision in my favour. And i’ve been allowed to retain PR status. Report 44(1) has been cancelled. Should be a citizen soon. Because this time that i’ve spent here while my decision was pending will also be counted

Reactions: scylla

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just to provide an update to all. I have received my minister’s delegate decision in my favour. And i’ve been allowed to retain PR status. Report 44(1) has been cancelled. Should be a citizen soon. Because this time that i’ve spent here while my decision was pending will also be counted
Crazy that this took so long and that we also allow people to use PR for essentially birth tourism.

• Angry
Reactions: armoured

SamSh

Jun 27, 2019
Crazy that this took so long and that we also allow people to use PR for essentially birth tourism.
wow like you know everything about my case right? You’ve been the most negative person around here on so many posts i’ve read. Either take a chill or stay out of our business if you cant help others.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
wow like you know everything about my case right? You’ve been the most negative person around here on so many posts i’ve read. Either take a chill or stay out of our business if you cant help others.
The Minister's Delegate knew your case and saw things your way. I hope that you produce many, many tiny future tax-payers, and oodles of revenue to bring them up to be fine young Canadians.

In the 30 years that I spent immersed in Canadian immigration matters of all stripes, no one with any authority ever gave a tinker's damn about "birth tourism." The practicalities of a baby being a citizen and producing some positive results for sneaky parents is quite remote, and it is really a fallacy for both the sneaky parents and those who are concerned about it.

You know that your kids will end sentences with "eh," - are you prepared for that.., eh?