+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minimum score needed for submitting the application in express entry

bh_19

Aug 23, 2020
My score is 370 - Can i still submit the profile in express entry on cic canada?
Also how many times you can submit the application?
First time my application was rejected as they said "You do not meet the minimum entry criteria" so just want to make sure before applying again.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Before you calculate your CRS score, you must be eligible to apply (min. 67 points). You must have valid language score with no sections under CLB 7 and education assessment. Without knowing your profile don’t know if you are eligible.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

if eligible, you can create a profile with 370 but will not get an invitation through Express Entry - FSW. You submit one profile and it is good for one year.

bh_19

Aug 23, 2020
Before you calculate your CRS score, you must be eligible to apply (min. 67 points). You must have valid language score with no sections under CLB 7 and education assessment. Without knowing your profile don’t know if you are eligible.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

if eligible, you can create a profile with 370 but will not get an invitation through Express Entry - FSW. You submit one profile and it is good for one year.
thanks! I did submit first profile but was rejected as they said "You do not meet the minimum entry criteria" so just want to make sure before applying again. it was in august 2020
Can i still create new application now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks! I did submit first profile but was rejected as they said "You do not meet the minimum entry criteria" so just want to make sure before applying again. it was in august 2020
Can i still create new application now?
Are you eligible? If so you can apply. Unfortunately With 370 you will not receive a nomination.

thundabolt_

Oct 30, 2020
hello there,
Please with the new update, will 474 be competitive in Late February/ March? (I expect to complete my PGD and WES evaluation) by then