+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military Records ??!!!

sukh0097

Oct 15, 2023
Hello Guys,

Please help.. My father served in Indian Military

While applying for PGP 2023 i filled the form IMM 5546 E : Details of military service

Now CIC requested me to submit :-

Military Records: A certified copy of Military records (Military Table). If you were exempt, please
provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority. This must be received at this
office by: 2024/08/24

My question is do i have to fill the same form again and send it to CIC or this is a different document.

( I called CIC as well the agent told me to send the same form but i am confused because the form number is not mentioned and they are asking for certified copy )

Thanks

makuca93

Oct 14, 2022
Hi everyone, IRCC requested military records or official proof of military exemption from my wife. We are from Turkey, and women are exempt from military in Turkey. There is no proof or something but it is law. I am not really sure what I can provide because no one is gonna provide a document for this in Turkey. Thanks a lot for your opinions.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi everyone, IRCC requested military records or official proof of military exemption from my wife. We are from Turkey, and women are exempt from military in Turkey. There is no proof or something but it is law. I am not really sure what I can provide because no one is gonna provide a document for this in Turkey. Thanks a lot for your opinions.
If they are requesting, they know that you should be able to provide anything related to this. Provide them with the document or a good explanation letter.