+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mentioning job duties in FSW 2013

needpr

Jun 6, 2013
Hey Members,
I worked in a company for almost 4 years and held 3 different roles i.e. Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engg and Team Lead. In my Employment reference letter HR has only mentioned the Roles and Responsibilities of the last role held with the company i.e. Team Lead and not all. My question is

1. Will it work as CIC specifically says that experience letter should mention all positions held with roles and responsibilities of each position. If not then please tell me what is the workaround.

2. In the Form IMM0008_3E (Economic Classes - FSW) what roles and responsibilities should be mentioned? The one shared by HR (for the last position held) or should I break up myself and describe the roles and responsibilities for each position i.e Software Engg., Sr. Software Engg and Team Lead.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
needpr said:
Hey Members,
I worked in a company for almost 4 years and held 3 different roles i.e. Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engg and Team Lead. In my Employment reference letter HR has only mentioned the Roles and Responsibilities of the last role held with the company i.e. Team Lead and not all. My question is

1. Will it work as CIC specifically says that experience letter should mention all positions held with roles and responsibilities of each position. If not then please tell me what is the workaround.

2. In the Form IMM0008_3E (Economic Classes - FSW) what roles and responsibilities should be mentioned? The one shared by HR (for the last position held) or should I break up myself and describe the roles and responsibilities for each position i.e Software Engg., Sr. Software Engg and Team Lead.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
As per my opinion and personal experience, if the job duties mentioned by HR are clearly under the required duties of the NOC you are applying, then just simply attach all promotion letters which you have received during your job, when HR confirmed you of your designation change, that would be sufficient.

for point 2, I would say just mention one designation (current) and mention current roles/resp on top followed by previous roles/resp, no
need mention all designation (within same organization).

Others may throw some more light, these are my opinions

needpr

Jun 6, 2013
jotgrewal said:
As per my opinion and personal experience, if the job duties mentioned by HR are clearly under the required duties of the NOC you are applying, then just simply attach all promotion letters which you have received during your job, when HR confirmed you of your designation change, that would be sufficient.

for point 2, I would say just mention one designation (current) and mention current roles/resp on top followed by previous roles/resp, no
need mention all designation (within same organization).

Others may throw some more light, these are my opinions
Thanks veerji. Really appreciated.