+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mention Rejection

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
I have submitted my express entry application. Its been already 5 months. I forget to mention Australia student visa refusal in 2007. Now I already told cic through case specific inquiry. But i dont have any proof of Australian application rejection. So i have not submitted. Can I get rejection in my pr application. I am so much worried. Can anyone give me idea what will happen.

Jazjosan5

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
I have submitted my express entry application. Its been already 5 months. I forget to mention Australia student visa refusal in 2007. Now I already told cic through case specific inquiry. But i dont have any proof of Australian application rejection. So i have not submitted. Can I get rejection in my pr application. I am so much worried. Can anyone give me idea what will happen.
I don't think it will cause any negative effect as long as you are being truth with them
Any negative thing that we tell about us to anybody doesn't need to proof because you are saying you got refusal.
To prove you don't get any refusal, you need a proof.
I hope this will reduce your anxiety.
Just giving you my opinion. May be I m wrong at some extent.

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I have read somewhere in forum tgat you havr to submit rejection letter. Because cic want to know that you was not risk for the Australia. They want to check that you are not criminal. After 2007 ( Australian Application for visa) i was in canada from 2009 to 2015 even and i had never mention in my previous file.