+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEng Ryerson University Winter 2021 Applicant

tan25

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone admitted for the MEng Electrical & Computer Engineering course for Jan 2021? I cannot find the deadline for application. It says 'OPEN' but the last date is not mentioned. Also, if anyone has any reviews about the course and the university, please let me know!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
It's a rolling admission. I applied for MASc computer Engineering on 24th August for Winter 2021. My application is currently under review. It takes a week after you submit a pre-application form for them to provide you a link to upload any docs.

Go ahead and apply.

tan25

Jun 16, 2020
It's a rolling admission. I applied for MASc computer Engineering on 24th August for Winter 2021. My application is currently under review. It takes a week after you submit a pre-application form for them to provide you a link to upload any docs.

Go ahead and apply.
Any update on your application? I sent the documents today. My reference hasn't received a link for the LOR

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Any update on your application? I sent the documents today. My reference hasn't received a link for the LOR
Hi, I only got an email on Friday stating that my application has been reviewed for consideration and has been forwarded to the Program Admissions Committee for review. They said I should expect a feedback by October 2020.

Like I said (and they also indicated in their email to you) it takes about 3- 5 business days to get a response from them when you submit your initial application. Mine took exactly 5 days.

Reactions: tan25

Django93

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone received admit or rejection for MENG ECE or any other branches from Ryerson University??......I submitted my documents in first week of July and last week when I enquired they said my application is under review.

Anyone know by what time Ryerson gives out decisions for this Jan intake?? Especially for Meng. It's already been 3 months and as international students we need time for visa processing.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Anyone received admit or rejection for MENG ECE or any other branches from Ryerson University??......I submitted my documents in first week of July and last week when I enquired they said my application is under review.

Anyone know by what time Ryerson gives out decisions for this Jan intake?? Especially for Meng. It's already been 3 months and as international students we need time for visa processing.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
In the same boat (MASc Com Engr). I emailed yesterday and this is what I got back:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the School of Graduate Studies.

You can confirm if all of your documents have been received through the Applicant Upload portal.
Once you have completed your uploads and your referees have submitted their letters of recommendation, your application is complete. Your application will be reviewed by the admissions officer for your program and determine your eligibility. When decisions are made, you will receive an email. You may log in to your student centre via RAMSS to view all communications sent to you as well.
There is no set date by which offers will be made for Winter 2021, as each Department works within its own time frame, and the admission process is an ongoing process. As previously mentioned, when a decision is made, you will be notified via email and a copy of the communication can be viewed in your student centre via RAMSS.

Django93

Jun 5, 2020
In the same boat (MASc Com Engr). I emailed yesterday and this is what I got back:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the School of Graduate Studies.

You can confirm if all of your documents have been received through the Applicant Upload portal.
Once you have completed your uploads and your referees have submitted their letters of recommendation, your application is complete. Your application will be reviewed by the admissions officer for your program and determine your eligibility. When decisions are made, you will receive an email. You may log in to your student centre via RAMSS to view all communications sent to you as well.
There is no set date by which offers will be made for Winter 2021, as each Department works within its own time frame, and the admission process is an ongoing process. As previously mentioned, when a decision is made, you will be notified via email and a copy of the communication can be viewed in your student centre via RAMSS.
This is not fair from the university.........we pay the application fee close to 100 CAD and they don't even give out decisions on time....it's already October......classes start in January......study permit and all the visa application stuff takes time...

Do u know anyone who has got admission at Ryerson?