+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meeting with citizenship officer

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My husband is scheduled for in person interview on 19th of september in Vancouver. They need his orginal passport but his old passport is in Pakistan not here with him. And its illegal to parcel passport from pakistan. I hope they understand this during interview m so worried
Get the scan copies of all the pages. Better to have something to show the officer then nothing at all.

Reactions: Sanamkhan

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
They say original document which is listed on the checklist. What actually do they need like prrof of english which we submitted to them those kind of stuff they need too?? Someone plz share what they asked u during interview. I dont see anyone sharing there interview experience here!! Plz share so that we dont miss anything

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
They say original document which is listed on the checklist. What actually do they need like prrof of english which we submitted to them those kind of stuff they need too?? Someone plz share what they asked u during interview. I dont see anyone sharing there interview experience here!! Plz share so that we dont miss anything
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/meeting-with-citizenship-officer.789728/post-10420661

You should carry proof of English too.