+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meeting the problem of medical exam

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
Hi PMM and any friend,
My dependant has completed Medical exam in USA. The letter of Medical exam from CIC requested the designated doctor to send all documents to Overseas Medical Services in Canadian High Commission in Singapore but the designated doctor did not pay any notice to it, just sent all documents to Ottawa on Kiaili, Canada. Is it any problem or not? What should I do at presnt? Please give me suggestions.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hongxugao said:
Hi PMM and any friend,
My dependant has completed Medical exam in USA. The letter of Medical exam from CIC requested the designated doctor to send all documents to Overseas Medical Services in Canadian High Commission in Singapore but the designated doctor did not pay any notice to it, just sent all documents to Ottawa on Kiaili, Canada. Is it any problem or not? What should I do at presnt? Please give me suggestions.
A little, it will probably take Singapore a while to find it.

PMM

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
Thank you PMM,

How can Singapore know and to find it? Will the Ottawa send the documents to Singapore or they just put in their computer system?

Should I notice the Visa post?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i have no experience in this, but maybe you could let singapore HC know that its gone to Ottawa.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rupeshhari said:
i have no experience in this, but maybe you could let singapore HC know that its gone to Ottawa.
The Medical office uploads the results to CAIPs, and the overseas office can then find it, but as it is a Singapore case,then NHQ will have to notify Singapore that they are Ottawa results..

PMM

niki_1982

Mar 31, 2009
hi

im having the same problem... my results were sent to ottawa in jan 2009 i notified singapore in feb 2009 as soon as i found out since then ive been waiting.. sending emails and calling but i get the same reply singpore is awaiting ottawa's reply.. how long does this process take