+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals Expired

Harshitha

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Friends,
Can you please explain to me about the Medicals process. My medical certificate has expiry date up to 2023.
But in my file, CIC had given me the cancellation because of Medical's Expiry? And my start of the medicals is October 17, 2018.
Can you please help me what is the process of Medicals?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi Friends,
Can you please explain to me about the Medicals process. My medical certificate has expiry date up to 2023.
But in my file, CIC had given me the cancellation because of Medical's Expiry? And my start of the medicals is October 17, 2018.
Can you please help me what is the process of Medicals?
Per CIC, the medicals are valid for a year, irrespective of what your certificate says.

Also, you need to give the medicals at a cic approved physician and i dont recall seeing an expiry date in the confirmation copy they give

Harshitha

Nov 26, 2019
Per CIC, the medicals are valid for a year, irrespective of what your certificate says.

Also, you need to give the medicals at a cic approved physician and i dont recall seeing an expiry date in the confirmation copy they give
Thanks for the Reply.
But please let me know the expiry months or years for the documents which we provided for CIC?
and
Why they send cancellations without asking for any update?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States

Harshitha

Nov 26, 2019
Thank you for that.
If Ielts got expired in between the process then what they will do?
They will ask for update or again they will cancel the application?