+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals and Passport

GOAN7

Jan 4, 2009
Thank you foreverwaiting,habib890 and qbanky for your replies, some information to the forum, today I received the medicals, from CIC London have had my interview on the 30th of october,and had sent my finger print reports on the 5th of Decemeber, preety quick.

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi GOAN7,

Please can you confirm from which office you have submitted your initial documents? Because I didn't quite get that "finger print" thing? Are you based in UK or in some other country? and Also where did you done your medicals.

I have submitted my application in July 06, and I received the updated documents letter from CIC London in Oct 08, and I have submitted my updated documents including Police Check Certificate begining of Dec 08. When do you think, they will send my medical request?

Thanks

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOAN7 said:
Thank you foreverwaiting,habib890 and qbanky for your replies, some information to the forum, today I received the medicals, from CIC London have had my interview on the 30th of october,and had sent my finger print reports on the 5th of Decemeber, preety quick.

Hi Rupesshari, Leon, BCGuy Please help:

Hi GOAN7,

Please can you confirm from which office you have submitted your initial documents? Because I didn't quite get that "finger print" thing? Are you based in UK or in some other country? and Also where did you done your medicals.

I have submitted my application in July 06, and I received the updated documents letter from CIC London in Oct 08, and I have submitted my updated documents including Police Check Certificate begining of Dec 08. When do you think, they will send my medical request?

Thanks