+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals and no response on cse

DeboTosin

May 21, 2019
Good day all,
I am DeboTosin from Nigeria. I applied for permanent resident last year with my wife. I got a mail for medicals in April but only for my spouse. I raised a cse to accra visa office about this but no response since 8th of April. My wife has done her medicals while I'm still waiting for mine as the principal applicant.

Also we welcomed our baby in February and I raised a cse in March for the inclusion of the new born into our application but no response yet . I did an upfront medical for the baby when my wife went for her medicals.

Please what other steps could be taken?

Thanks .

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
Good day all,
I am DeboTosin from Nigeria. I applied for permanent resident last year with my wife. I got a mail for medicals in April but only for my spouse. I raised a cse to accra visa office about this but no response since 8th of April. My wife has done her medicals while I'm still waiting for mine as the principal applicant.

Also we welcomed our baby in February and I raised a cse in March for the inclusion of the new born into our application but no response yet . I did an upfront medical for the baby when my wife went for her medicals.

Please what other steps could be taken?

Thanks .
Hi DeboTosin,
We are kind of in a same boat. My husband and I applied last here AOR received on Sept 14th. We did our medical in October 2018 at that time I was pregnant and didn't do my chest xray as the principal applicant. Our baby was born in February and we raised multiple a CSE in February and March and still no response from the office taking care of our case to add the baby. We also did an upfront medical for baby. We only get the a response to our CSE saying they transferred our info to the concerned department. We are still waiting and we will hit 9 month after AOR on June 14th. The wait is really hard.
I don't know if being a provincial nominee as something to do with the delay or not? Or if this delay is due to adding a newborn?
Please let's update each other on what's happening in our different cases.

If someone else is or was in the same case, please share your experience.

Be blessed.