+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals and background/police clearance...

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Nope...

Just called the doctor's office for the tracking no. she told me to call 2morro between 8-12.
i was hoping they already send the doc to attawa and it will reach there by this weekend.....but looks like that is not the case...

.....hope to get good news from atleast one member from either Detroit or Buffallo.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
Nope...

Just called the doctor's office for the tracking no. she told me to call 2morro between 8-12.
i was hoping they already send the doc to attawa and it will reach there by this weekend.....but looks like that is not the case...

.....hope to get good news from atleast one member from either Detroit or Buffallo.
Hang in there, the good news are coming...

ROSE2010

Jun 6, 2010
Dear Seniors... I need ur help and ur early reply will really appreciated.

My frnd wants to apply for skilled worker class but her wife who will be his dependent is not able to show her current work experiance due to some personal circumstances... if she not mention her current occupation and replace it with home maker. Will CIC come to know in background check about this??? or they will just check criminal/security & police checks because she is a dependent.Plz plz help.

thanks
rose2010

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSE2010 said:
Dear Seniors... I need ur help and ur early reply will really appreciated.

My frnd wants to apply for skilled worker class but her wife who will be his dependent is not able to show her current work experiance due to some personal circumstances... if she not mention her current occupation and replace it with home maker. Will CIC come to know in background check about this??? or they will just check criminal/security & police checks because she is a dependent.Plz plz help.

thanks
rose2010
Hello Rose2010,
Ask your friend to be very honest and not hide anything from CIC. Better to put everything on the table and get rejected then wait until spending all his fortune and at the end realize that he is not going to make it.
Cheers

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
beauhoe said:
1. My medical was done on March 1, 2010 and was sent to Ottawa on March 8 of the same year.
2. Ottawa got my medical on March 18th and transferred the information to Detroit same day (I got this information from my DMP and to be sure of that, I directly contacted Ottawa that confirmed the information).
3. On April 23, 2010 I sent email to Detroit to see whether they have received my medicals.
4. There was no answer until May 4, 2010 when email from them said that “the officer that is in charge of your case will not be in the office until May 10, 2010, he will contact and respond to your questions as soon as possible”.
5. I replied to that mail.
6. On May 9, 2010 I got back same email from them: “the officer that is in charge of your case will not be in the office until May 10, 2010, he will contact and respond to your questions as soon as possible”.
7. I did not respond to that.
8. On May 11, 2010 I got email from the officer saying that: Medical results have been received and we will send you a passport request to finalize your case very soon.
9. I replied to that email.
10. On May 17, 2010 my e-cas was updated from file transferred to Detroit to medical results have been received and I have been waiting ever since.
To answer to your question maybe it is because I contacted them on April and according to what I have been reading here, I think my security still on. yes I am not single and have been in three different countries that all I can say.
Cheers,
Hi beauhoe

Can u help me with the no for immigration health office in Ottawa - i want to confirm with them as well

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Hi beauhoe

Can you provide me with the immigration contact no for health services in Ottawa

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs said:
Hi beauhoe

Can you provide me with the immigration contact no for health services in Ottawa
Sorry, the number is not working anymore. How things are going on your side?