+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals and background/police clearance...

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
hi beauhoe,

just curious is u'r file transfered to Detroit..

If so we could share our experiences...

Mine case was transferd to Detroit in the last week of April 2010.

E-case updated to in progress on first week of May.

Medical request in the 2nd week of May.

medical send last week of May.

waiting for update.

I saw u got an email confiming u'r medical reciept, i am wondering why they didn't ask for PP rightaway...

good luck to all of us.
1. My medical was done on March 1, 2010 and was sent to Ottawa on March 8 of the same year.
2. Ottawa got my medical on March 18th and transferred the information to Detroit same day (I got this information from my DMP and to be sure of that, I directly contacted Ottawa that confirmed the information).
3. On April 23, 2010 I sent email to Detroit to see whether they have received my medicals.
4. There was no answer until May 4, 2010 when email from them said that “the officer that is in charge of your case will not be in the office until May 10, 2010, he will contact and respond to your questions as soon as possible”.
5. I replied to that mail.
6. On May 9, 2010 I got back same email from them: “the officer that is in charge of your case will not be in the office until May 10, 2010, he will contact and respond to your questions as soon as possible”.
7. I did not respond to that.
8. On May 11, 2010 I got email from the officer saying that: Medical results have been received and we will send you a passport request to finalize your case very soon.
9. I replied to that email.
10. On May 17, 2010 my e-cas was updated from file transferred to Detroit to medical results have been received and I have been waiting ever since.
To answer to your question maybe it is because I contacted them on April and according to what I have been reading here, I think my security still on. yes I am not single and have been in three different countries that all I can say.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
hi beauhoe,

just curious is u'r file transfered to Detroit..

If so we could share our experiences...

Mine case was transferd to Detroit in the last week of April 2010.

E-case updated to in progress on first week of May.

Medical request in the 2nd week of May.

medical send last week of May.

waiting for update.

I saw u got an email confiming u'r medical reciept, i am wondering why they didn't ask for PP rightaway...

good luck to all of us.
Canadacanada,
We welcome you on the forum and hope that you would like to share your experiences with new comers.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Thank You very much beauhoe,

It looks like we are on a same boat. we did our medicals on 25th May, and waiting

to call the doctor's office to get the tracking no...rest is the same story...waiting waiting..........

please keep us update...

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
Thank You very much beauhoe,

It looks like we are on a same boat. we did our medicals on 25th May, and waiting

to call the doctor's office to get the tracking no...rest is the same story...waiting waiting..........

please keep us update...
Will do...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Amsterdammer said:
Master Qorax,

Just saw this in one of your other threads..."The only difference it might make is we irritate the VO with frequent queries on the same issue, in short spans."

I hope you didn't mean me! Sorry for asking the same question a few times...but now after spending all day reading the site I understand....we should be passed the interview stage, but they can call you for an interview at any time, so there's really no answer to my question. Whether I go off to US at this point is crap shoot.

Thanks for taking the time to answer everyone's questions!

Peace.
Hi,

That quote was off-context. It was meant for a VO [Visa Officer@the CHC]. Not for anyone amongst us. Yes, u guessed it right, the PR processing is so fluid that nothing can be genuinely said about a case file, vis-a-vis another.

Usually an Interview is rare after the meds. But, as stated earlier, a Security Interview can be called anytime... even after PPR. Though, again, a rarity... under unusual circumstances only.

Qorax

Amsterdammer

May 29, 2010
Thanks for the reply Qorax! After my partner said 'you've asked the same question 3 times', I stumbled upon your quote and laughed....you must get a lot of questions over and over again!

Thanks for holding our hands through this, you are a nice guy! (gal?)

Hope to give a shout out from Canada very soon.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amsterdammer said:
Thanks for the reply Qorax! After my partner said 'you've asked the same question 3 times', I stumbled upon your quote and laughed....you must get a lot of questions over and over again!

Thanks for holding our hands through this, you are a nice guy! (gal?)

Hope to give a shout out from Canada very soon.
It is going to happen, I am sure that it is a matter of time.

Amsterdammer

May 29, 2010
Hi beauhoe,
Yeah, new day, new week. Hope it goes well for you. I'm fighting with a no-good landlord who is now refusing to honor our agreement about vacating our rental apartment.
God, I hate people with no honor.

Hope your pass comes soon.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
I don't think there is going to any activity in US application because of the Memorial day weekend.

we could Just keep crossing fingers....and hope the best ASAP.............

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amsterdammer said:
Hi beauhoe,
Yeah, new day, new week. Hope it goes well for you. I'm fighting with a no-good landlord who is now refusing to honor our agreement about vacating our rental apartment.
God, I hate people with no honor.

Hope your pass comes soon.
Hi there,
I am sorry for your situation with the landlord but hopefully you guys will find a common ground.Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
I don't think there is going to any activity in US application because of the Memorial day weekend.

we could Just keep crossing fingers....and hope the best ASAP.............
canadacanada,
Any good news from your side?