+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

Apr 22, 2015
Hello,
I have got my medical done on thursday 16th april 2015.So i got to know that they dont give us the reports as they directly send it to embassy.

So i want to know that do they inform us if there is problem like any life threatening or vulnerable disease has been diagnosed or they just keep it with themselves and refuse visa on the basis of that??

Apr 22, 2015
They have just given me receipt and the form which is stamped that i have gone through medical and they said that i must submit this with my visa application thats it.

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karansingh4849 said:
Hello,
I have got my medical done on thursday 16th april 2015.So i got to know that they dont give us the reports as they directly send it to embassy.

So i want to know that do they inform us if there is problem like any life threatening or vulnerable disease has been diagnosed or they just keep it with themselves and refuse visa on the basis of that??
They'll give you medical furtherance request if there's any problem with your medical results via email if you applied online or via VFS if paper-based. Dont worry too much. ;)