+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical updated but no AIP

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
So I’m in a really weird situation and I’m extremely tensed. these are the details of my application

July 18: medical upfront
July 24th :- submitted for fall 2020 enrollment via SDS
September 11- request letter requesting IELTS
September 30th :- IELTS TRF submitted
December 1st :- Biometrics
Jan 5th :- medicals passed

now my background check is being processed since July. My eligibility review has not started(acc to the account) but my medicals were recently updated. I didn’t get an AIP but a couple of my friends got ppr without AIP.

since my biometrics and medicals are updated and complete can I expect a decision soon ?

also my uni has been on the approved DLIs since the very start
Also it’s not related to this but I wanted to ask if it’s possible to change from VFS Normal processing to premium processing after submitting biometrics ?

Arun Showry Thota

Nov 10, 2020
One of my friend called IRCC and asked them about his application process and they said if you got your medicals updated then it technically mean that we are reviewing your application, so you can expect a decision soon.
As per my knowledge once selected you can't alter the services. (I heard from many that there is no munch difference between normal and premium service)

Reactions: Dhritik

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
One of my friend called IRCC and asked them about his application process and they said if you got your medicals updated then it technically mean that we are reviewing your application, so you can expect a decision soon.
As per my knowledge once selected you can't alter the services. (I heard from many that there is no munch difference between normal and premium service)
This helps a lot thank you ! Also does anyone know that does a medical update mean they’ve reached the last stage of processing my application before a final decision ?

Dhritik

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Really!
Mine was updates on 2jan along with biometrics. So can I expect decision. I have aip, attending online classes.

Visaforsure

Dec 24, 2020
This helps a lot thank you ! Also does anyone know that does a medical update mean they’ve reached the last stage of processing my application before a final decision ?
It doesnt really in my case med. Was updated on 12 th dec.since that they are reviewing my eligibility and background check.no update till now.

1baba1

Jan 6, 2021
Hi.
here is my timeline
I applied on April 18,2020 with biometric.
AIP on September 27,2020
Medical request on October 6, 2020 Medical done on October 23, 2020
till now No updates.

* do I have chances of getting visa??