+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical update issue

Oct 19, 2019
hi my name is gurdas nd i applied for student visa of canada
my file is submitted and its been 5 months bt my major problem seems medical which. i gave 3.5 months ago. thereafter i gave my biometric and its done but my medical report is not updated to cic status
i made numerous calls to med max clinic to know about my medical report that is it submitted or not or is there any medical problem you wanna share with me bt they said they sent my report to cic 3 months ago i m tensed becoz my friends who applied for visas got their even after applying after me and there is no message to me
everyone give their own. advice which. seems not comfortable at all
is there. anyone who. is veteran in. this term. pls share theirr review i dont know what to do now

17deepgagan

Oct 7, 2019
my file is submitted and its been 5 months bt my major problem seems medical which. i gave 3.5 months ago. thereafter i gave my biometric and its done but my medical report is not updated to cic status
i made numerous calls to med max clinic to know about my medical report that is it submitted or not or is there any medical problem you wanna share with me bt they said they sent my report to cic 3 months ago i m tensed becoz my friends who applied for visas got their even after applying after me and there is no message to me
is there. anyone who. is veteran in. this term. pls share theirr review i dont know what to do now
Same thing is happening with me
I too applied for canada
On 1july i gave medical after 10 days they told us that you are having chest scars so I waited and I gave sputum test afb smear and culture after 3 months i gave medical again (3 October) this time it was fine but the thing is they didn’t updated medical status online even I applied for visa on 5 October and I gave biometric on 10 October and till now neither biometric is updated nor medical status my agent told me that biometric would be updated when medical would be updated so today I called the staff where I gave medical they said that they had not updated yet
I’m not saying that your medical status is not ok
I’m saying that it may be carelessness of medical staff
Which me and you are facing now

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
Hi, when did you finally get a status update?