+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test.

Sanya kapoor

Jun 17, 2021
Hello guys i applied under canadian experience class and i got my invitation.. i am trying to book a medical from april 1st they didn’t gave me a date and today they are giving me a date for november.. i have 20 days left to reply for my ITA what should i do.. and the medical office is asking for a IME number but i talked to ircc they say they don’t give one in CEC.. please guide me if someone had case like this.. thnkyouu

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hello guys i applied under canadian experience class and i got my invitation.. i am trying to book a medical from april 1st they didn’t gave me a date and today they are giving me a date for november.. i have 20 days left to reply for my ITA what should i do.. and the medical office is asking for a IME number but i talked to ircc they say they don’t give one in CEC.. please guide me if someone had case like this.. thnkyouu
Try different IRCC approved doctor if possible.

In the worst case if you don't get any appointment before deadline to submit your application then write detailed Letter of Explanation (LOE) explaining whole situation if possible add screenshot of your email conversation with the clinic.

Good wishes!

Sanya kapoor

Jun 17, 2021
Try different IRCC approved doctor if possible.

In the worst case if you don't get any appointment before deadline to submit your application then write detailed Letter of Explanation (LOE) explaining whole situation if possible add screenshot of your email conversation with the clinic.

Good wishes!
In india while applying for medical for study permit it was also an upfront medical.. i went through my papers again it doesn’t have any IME number. If i wait till my deadline anyway it is not possible to get a date for medical beacuse now they changed the system of booking they say you can book on website now and starting date is november. I live in saint john nb and there is only fredricton they don’t take any case other than fredricton.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
In india while applying for medical for study permit it was also an upfront medical.. i went through my papers again it doesn’t have any IME number. If i wait till my deadline anyway it is not possible to get a date for medical beacuse now they changed the system of booking they say you can book on website now and starting date is november. I live in saint john nb and there is only fredricton they don’t take any case other than fredricton.
If you are in New Brunswick, I will recommend this doctor. I did the medical exam with the same doctor

City: Saint John
Name: Olushola Keripe
Address: Dr Olushola Keripe Professional Corporation,
3636 Westfield Road, Suite B,
New Brunswick
Saint John
Email: gpmedicalsecretary@outlook.com Website: immigrationmedicalexam.org
Telephone:
Spoken Languages:
English

Sanya kapoor

Jun 17, 2021
I talked to them several time am waiting for medical email from a long time.. now they changed the system they said either book for nov online or give us a IME number to get a date. I even went there 3 times.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
When did you email them and for when did you get a date.?
We did in March. Me and my friend. Our medical exam was little complicated due to covid 19 restrictions. We went there from PEI. Keep trying. I remember IRCC also sent an email to everyone regarding the medical exams. Don't worry, things will work out.

Sanya kapoor

Jun 17, 2021
Ye they are saying they got so many requests so they are doing only for IME number holders. Let’s see what happens.. if i submit my file and get a date for medical will there be anyway that i can upload my medical over there..?