+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test

omer_29

Jun 25, 2019
I have received PNP nomination from nova scotia under experience express entry and ready with all the required documents except medical test.Most probably i will get an ITA in next draw and my medical test is on November 25th-2020.Can I add medical test receipt to get A0R or I have to submit the medical test report.My serious concern is PGWP expiry is on 27th November 2020.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have received PNP nomination from nova scotia under experience express entry and ready with all the required documents except medical test.Most probably i will get an ITA in next draw and my medical test is on November 25th-2020.Can I add medical test receipt to get A0R or I have to submit the medical test report.My serious concern is PGWP expiry is on 27th November 2020.
You just need to submit the medical test acknowledgement letter, received from hospital/clinic.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Can I just attach the appointment letter so that I can receive AOR and apply for PGWP extension
As per current scenario, if you are missing any document or medical test is pending, you can still submit your application with a letter of explanation. Your application will not be rejected as incomplete. Once you get the missing document, you can submit it via webform.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.

New applications should be promoted in the order they were received, and the org ID should be associated with them when the applicant self-identifies. If the application is still incomplete in 90 days, officers should request the missing documents with an additional 90-day deadline.

Applications found to be incomplete with no explanation provided, or for reasons unrelated to the disruption of services associated with impacts of the novel coronavirus, may be rejected as per section R10, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant. The reason for rejection should be unrelated to the disruption of services.

PRAVEENcs

Feb 27, 2021
Hi i have done my medical test in february 25th, physician uploaded the same. Now i got an email from IRCC to do further test by contacting the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination or another e-Medical enabled panel physician.
I have done my initial medical test from Canada only and submitted my PR application, so can i do the further medical test from another panel physician in India or do i need to do the further tests with the same panel physician. Kindly clarify